+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No invite from the 14th February draw

RanaNano

Feb 16, 2024
Hello, I qualify under a specific NOC that applied to healthcare occupations. Last year I was sent given ITA despite having a CRS of 456 because of category based invites. However, my application was rejected as incomplete due to my oversight on the police certificate document. I was going through something very traumatic in personal life so it’s not something I can truly regret. I received the rejection on January 31st 2024 and I immediately re-entered the pool with a new profile. I was apple to submit it. Now there was another draw on 14th which had a cut-off score of 422 and was for healthcare professionals. But I didn’t receive an invite. Can anyone tell me why? I am so confused, should I even keep my profile up?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I qualify under a specific NOC that applied to healthcare occupations. Last year I was sent given ITA despite having a CRS of 456 because of category based invites. However, my application was rejected as incomplete due to my oversight on the police certificate document. I was going through something very traumatic in personal life so it’s not something I can truly regret. I received the rejection on January 31st 2024 and I immediately re-entered the pool with a new profile. I was apple to submit it. Now there was another draw on 14th which had a cut-off score of 422 and was for healthcare professionals. But I didn’t receive an invite. Can anyone tell me why? I am so confused, should I even keep my profile up?
What was your ITA when you re-entered the draw? What is NOC and when was the experience? Is the experience recent?

RanaNano

Feb 16, 2024
What was your ITA when you re-entered the draw? What is NOC and when was the experience? Is the experience recent?
NOC 31121 nutritionist. I got an invite in the October 2023 draw for healthcare workers but my ITA was cancelled due to incomplete documents. I qualify for the 14th February 2024 draw too but I have not gotten an invite even though I meet the category and cut off score is 422

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
NOC 31121 nutritionist. I got an invite in the October 2023 draw for healthcare workers but my ITA was cancelled due to incomplete documents. I qualify for the 14th February 2024 draw too but I have not gotten an invite even though I meet the category and cut off score is 422
It can take up to 72 hours. You will need to contact IRCC and find out why.

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Was your profile resubmitted close to the draw date (like in a gap of 3-4 days) ?
Sometimes people miss getting invites for this absurd reason as well. It happened to me when i was expecting my ITA even though i qualified by a large margin and had to patiently wait for the next draw to take place, and received an invite then.

Kiks24

Mar 9, 2024
Each draw has a tie-breaking rule. A specific time and date threshold for profile submission after which later submissions are not considered for that draw.
It may be possible that 31st January exceeded that threshold so you will have to wait for the next category draw.