+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No idea on Salary | Salary Issue in the reference letter

oaktest1986

Sep 21, 2020
Hi,

I have a query wrt my salary for the year 2010-2010. I'm not sure how much I was earning. Hence, Can I mention approx annual salary of xxxx INR for the year 2010-2011 in the reference letter as I will be getting it (Notarized reference letter) from my former colleague.

Kind regards

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
How many years experience are you claiming?
You can claim Foreign work exp for a max up to 3 yrs. Reference letter and other associated documents relevant for work experience can be included.

Anything above and beyond these 3 yrs can be mentioned in the personal activities/history and does not require any reference letter and other details.

oaktest1986

Sep 21, 2020
How many years experience are you claiming?
You can claim Foreign work exp for a max up to 3 yrs. Reference letter and other associated documents relevant for work experience can be included.

Anything above and beyond these 3 yrs can be mentioned in the personal activities/history and does not require any reference letter and other details.
thanks for your reply. But, I already submitted my application showing 10 years exp. Due to some error in my one of the submitted reference letter. I’m planning to submit it again. As mentioned, I’m not sure how much I was earning for that period. Is it fine if I can mention “approx annual salary”? Instead of annual salary