+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

no frnd no relative

satnam singh99

Dec 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys tell me dat i have no frnd nd no relative in canada ..so how diffi for me initally livein lifestyle ..i mean how diffi to find out accomodation nd what things i kept in mind while accmodation nd wht typ of problms i face there in starting nd how difficult for me find a part tym work or regradng etc things dat r i adjusted nd things i carry frm india ?? i

varun_123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 july 2015
IELTS Request
done 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 july 2015
Med's Done....
11-07-15
Interview........
N.A.
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
hopefully soon (;
Deepak th said:
first of all congrates ..

note the important things.. which should not carry from here .

electronics ..like
laptop .. as its cheaper there and plug and all that will be different from here
mobile
iron

most important things to carry :
warm clothes .. inners
some sort of masalas if u gona cook
stationery , full scape , bags. proper clothes
normal medicines for 6 months ( cold and cough , sort of alery )
maggies, poha, etc small things .
1000 usd cash for safer side .
pre arrangement of appartment .. dont trust blindly anyone ..
all the docs properly and make the seperate file ..
all the liquid bottle like deos perfumes should be in checkin bag and toiletries .. take shampoo atleast packed bottle one bottle .. initially .
blanket, bed sheet , pilow cover, shower towel napkeen for
small daily use products which u like the most .. photo of mom dad .. god statue one.
recipi book.. hangers .. etcs

baig706

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
hello friend i am also sailing on the same boati am having list of things to carry while going to canada if you want i can mail you please send me your mail id which college or university you are going and also you can find the list of things in this forum please search

dp0360

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Kolkata
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/11/2014
Doc's Request.
27/11/2014
IELTS Request
27/11/2014
Med's Request
27/11/2014
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Submitted with App.
VISA ISSUED...
22/12/2014 :)
LANDED..........
28/12/2014
baig706 said:
hello friend i am also sailing on the same boati am having list of things to carry while going to canada if you want i can mail you please send me your mail id which college or university you are going and also you can find the list of things in this forum please search

bro mail me too please....

my email id is flashing under dis.:)

lucky_always24

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh Consulate General
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-July-2013 , 28-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Done....
04-06-13, 04-11-14
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
Approved on 11-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-01-2015
satnam singh99 said:
guys tell me dat i have no frnd nd no relative in canada ..so how diffi for me initally livein lifestyle ..i mean how diffi to find out accomodation nd what things i kept in mind while accmodation nd wht typ of problms i face there in starting nd how difficult for me find a part tym work or regradng etc things dat r i adjusted nd things i carry frm india ?? i
Hey, Don't worry, Find your college mates here on this forum, You can plan the travel dates and accommodation.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satnam singh99 said:
EXPERIENCE FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE I KNOW HERE IN CANADA;

Relatives (99%) are of no good, instead they help you feel demotivated and discouraged to put efforts towards your stay here. Friends and college mates, well you need to be careful but eventually you will make some good friends and some people who are already here. they will be helpful in guiding you. However, one must prepare himself for doing it all on his own. A little guidance is all you need. So don't worry much about what things to carry or who to contact.

Simple list of what you should bring here, you will find many posts from different people on this forum and ensure your accommodation. have a few choices selected from kijiji site and once you are here, just phone them, check out the property and settle down.