Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-June-2017
LANDED..........
01-Sep-2017
August is the busiest month for every flight from Middle east/South Asia to North America. It's when people are coming back from vacations or are going for school or are coming back from school. I had to book 3 months in advance for PIA.
Etihad is usually always available.Go for that

muchobliged

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ameet747 said:
canuck_in_uk said:
Seriously guys, EXPEDIA, CHEAPTICKETS, CHEAPOAIR, KAYAK etc.

You don't need to book directly through the airlines. Book though these sites that use multiple airlines and you can easily find flights.
By the way, I 100% agree with this!
CHEAPTICKETS:
Flights to/from Pakistan aren't supported by CheapTickets. Sorry! Please choose another location.

CHEAPOAIR:
Doesn't accept payments from Pakistan.

KAYAK:
Sends you to the official airline page which I know already.

Cheapest ones on above sites are just some random flights or via US. I don't think all are transit because I can't see where it say so.

Have no idea if you can book it from somewhere but on paper KLM is cheaper than others but it goes though Amsterdam. Don't know if one need transit visa but I guess not. Its still 1,50,000/-

Cheapest right now is Eithad then PIA.

Anything less expensive from LHE to Vancouver goes through US and it cost same as LHE to Toronto.

Best right now looks like LHE to YYZ (Lahore to Toronto) Either Eithad Economy or PIA Business Class. And to your location from Toronto.

muaz.nabi

Jun 10, 2013
I have found flights from klm, pia and emirates in the last week of august and they are reasonable. will book in a couple of days :). thanks all :)

Telecommunist

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
muaz please share the details for Emirates , wots the fare range?

muchobliged

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muaz.nabi said:
I have found flights from klm, pia and emirates in the last week of august and they are reasonable. will book in a couple of days :). thanks all :)
There are no emirate flights, all are business and like 3lac or above. Or maybe PIA 2lac business is considered reasonable to you :/

princepk

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've also been looking for flights. There aren't that many left for Pakistani.
PIA is booking business class at 200,000 rs. There is a cathay pacific flight though that is from Khi to Hong Kong to Bangkok (or the other way) and then to vancouver. its around 1740$.

Emirates is not an option for us. Most of emirates flights go through either London Heathrow or SFO or Seattle. Transit visas are required.
PIa and Cathay pacific is the best choice. But then again, currently these two are all booked.

zhsyedabbas

Jul 30, 2013
India
Visa Office......
VFS Chennai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
File Transfer...
29-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2013
LANDED..........
Allah help kare toh zaroor land karenge....
princepk said:
I've also been looking for flights. There aren't that many left for Pakistani.
PIA is booking business class at 200,000 rs. There is a cathay pacific flight though that is from Khi to Hong Kong to Bangkok (or the other way) and then to vancouver. its around 1740$.

Emirates is not an option for us. Most of emirates flights go through either London Heathrow or SFO or Seattle. Transit visas are required.
PIa and Cathay pacific is the best choice. But then again, currently these two are all booked.
I don't think you would need a transit visa, by regulations you need a transit visa for UK if you are a citizen of pakistan or india, however you are exempt from it if you hold a valid canadian or US visa and your ticket shows that you are en route to US Or canada.

check immihelp.com for this information.