+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No E-AOR

savmac

Apr 16, 2018
In pre-ITA or application submission process I agree with that approach as there are too many things to be carefully filled out and if you are not sure, you will most certainly make a mistake in your application which could result in rejection. However post submissions and payment, once it goes read-only, I don’t think there shud be any issue sharing same with client.
Yes , I called her and told her the same thing however kept telling me about the "protocol" of her company so I asked her to speak to her Seniors and let me know and if nothing check the AOR as it should have been available by now. she told me that the CIC website is down so she can't check it however she will let me know once it is up. If she still tells me that it is not available i might just loose it.

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Yes , I called her and told her the same thing however kept telling me about the "protocol" of her company so I asked her to speak to her Seniors and let me know and if nothing check the AOR as it should have been available by now. she told me that the CIC website is down so she can't check it however she will let me know once it is up. If she still tells me that it is not available i might just loose it.
Were you able to get a snapshot of pages? This is least they shud provide, if not the access. I don’t see the reason they are saying website is down, almost never happens. If this agency is in your city, you can simply visit and see it for yourself.
I do suggest to take things lightly with them as the application is already with them.

savmac

Apr 16, 2018
Were you able to get a snapshot of pages? This is least they shud provide, if not the access. I don’t see the reason they are saying website is down, almost never happens. If this agency is in your city, you can simply visit and see it for yourself.
I do suggest to take things lightly with them as the application is already with them.
The problem is that I am in a different City now so can't meet them can only call or email them my concerns. She did sent me a snapshot of the payment and when i probed further sent me a screenshot something that said Confirmation of Online Application Transmission and that gives a receipt number etc but nothing specific

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
The problem is that I am in a different City now so can't meet them can only call or email them my concerns. She did sent me a snapshot of the payment and when i probed further sent me a screenshot something that said Confirmation of Online Application Transmission and that gives a receipt number etc but nothing specific
Ask for snaps of
1.application summary page
2. Application status page

savmac

Apr 16, 2018
She sent me the AOR today, I am relieved.

Thank you everyone! Though she still refuses to give me access.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
She sent me the AOR today, I am relieved.

Thank you everyone! Though she still refuses to give me access.
They won't give you access, reason is they have multiple profiles under the same account and giving you access would mean giving you access to all their profiles.

savmac

Apr 16, 2018
They won't give you access, reason is they have multiple profiles under the same account and giving you access would mean giving you access to all their profiles.
It is okay i guess, but i so wish she would give me timely updates without me asking her multiple timess