+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No decision made for almost ten months

Chuksmith

Aug 5, 2018
Hello guys I have submitted my online application since October 22nd 2017 up till now no decision has been made what do I do.anyone advice or suggestions

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Did you apply yourself? You need to send webform and if you dont get a reasonable reply you need to figure out how to call their Canada only number.
If you dont have anyone in Canada who can call for you you need to buy a Canadian number online.

Chuksmith

Aug 5, 2018
Yes
Did you apply yourself? You need to send webform and if you dont get a reasonable reply you need to figure out how to call their Canada only number.
If you dont have anyone in Canada who can call for you you need to buy a Canadian number online.
no I applied thru an agent.i want to ask him my logging details so i can check my status by myself as I don't know what to believe anymore. I have even deffered for September intake. it's so frustrating

Chuksmith

Aug 5, 2018
Pls
Yes
no I applied thru an agent.i want to ask him my logging details so i can check my status by myself as I don't know what to believe anymore. I have even deffered for September intake. it's so frustrating
Pls tell me how to buy a Canadian number thanks

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Yes
Then I think your agent is not doing something right, you can open a myCIC account and try to link your application if you have basic info about your application I suggest you try that first, then send webform with inquiry.

https://voip.ms/en
http://www.flynumber.com/virtual-phone-number/canada
or just google virtual canadian phone number.

Chuksmith

Aug 5, 2018
Then I think your agent is not doing something right, you can open a myCIC account and try to link your application if you have basic info about your application I suggest you try that first, then send webform with inquiry.

https://voip.ms/en
http://www.flynumber.com/virtual-phone-number/canada
or just google virtual canadian phone number.
What are the basic information I need to have about my application as I only have my username and password but don't have d security question like - what's my favorite food.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Sorry to hear about your situation, similar case happened to an applicant in my country but he finally got an approval after waiting for 12 months same online application

What he did was to search for cic email addresses to the regions taking charge for my countries online applications after series of sent web forms. He finally got a response from one of the sent emails that got his application approved..

Maybe you should do same if you've not done it already!

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
What are the basic information I need to have about my application as I only have my username and password but don't have d security question like - what's my favorite food.
Create a new account and link you application to it, you don't need to use the same account.

Chuksmith

Aug 5, 2018
Create a new account and link you application to it, you don't need to use the same account.
I requested for d security details of my account from my agent and he sent it to me but Am trying to access it but it won't open it's saying error I told him about it he said I should count him out if my account is suspended. Pls guys what can I do

rohanjuneja09

Nov 5, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-09-2017
This happened to me aswell. I applied for Study visa in September 2017.
I’m in canada right now.
There was some issue in my medical. I didn’t get any email from embassy regarding this but I waited for like 3months and got no response. I visited my Immigration Medical Hospital and asked hem to check if there is any pending case open on my medical, there was a furtherence letter/email regarding another test that needs to be done before They make a decision on my file. I had it done immediately and then there was another CT Scan and reports were submitted and got my visa in first week of march for september 2018 intake.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I requested for d security details of my account from my agent and he sent it to me but Am trying to access it but it won't open it's saying error I told him about it he said I should count him out if my account is suspended. Pls guys what can I do
What is the error exactly?
I told you create a new account already! You don't need to use the same account your agent created.

Chuksmith

Aug 5, 2018
What is the error exactly?
I told you create a new account already! You don't need to use the same account your agent created.
Okay i'lI open a new account but don't how. My account is saying error, invalid or incomplete username nd password. I have tried it severally it same.