+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NO Decision Made after three months

Bahoo

Apr 4, 2018
Hi Guys,

I did my test on 12th of March this year and I am still in progress. It is more than three month now.
Is it normal?

Officer told me we will be invited to have our oath until November, which will be one year after our application date, however, I searched here and most of the people who did the test with us have their oath now.

Please tell me if it is normal or not?

I am from the Middle East.

Last edited:
Reactions: baaqeel

baaqeel

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Longueuil
Hi Guys,

I did my test on 12th of March this year and I am still in progress. It is more than three month now.
Is it normal?

Officer told me we will be invited to have our oat until November, which will be one year after our application date, however, I searched here and most of the people who did the test with us have their oat now.

it's normal ... it's not because you are from Middle East .. it happened to me too i waited 99 days from
test day to decision made and i'm from Middle East .. but i have so many friends from Middle Est didn't wait for
months .. next day after test and there status changed to Decision made .. 2-4 weeks later they received Oath invitation.

you can order GCMS notes for more information ... and wait patiently ..your status soon will
change to Decision mede.
good luck

mumbai1985

Feb 25, 2014
You may have the same name as someone on csis list. So, your security is still in process. Once they get csis approval, you should get oath.

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Its random not cos u are from middle east. I pray you get it this week

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Hi Guys,

Is it normal?

Officer told me we will be invited to have our oath until November, which will be one year after our application date, however, I searched here and most of the people who did the test with us have their oath now.

Well I am not from the Middle East and after having Decision made for 7 months my Ecas is showing In Process so I think it’s really normal for IRCC to screw with us next month will be 1year since I applied.

Bahoo

Apr 4, 2018
Thanks for the replies. the problem is my wife also has the same problem. the chance for both of us having a similar name in the security list is zero. lots of my friends which are coming from our country have the same problem. I don't have any problem with security check but it should be for all the applicants and it should be transparent.

venAAA

Star Member
May 1, 2012
I am from Europe, did my test 2 months ago and still in progress (while the officer told me that all is clear for my case).

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Hi Guys,

Is it normal?

This is happening more and more often ... i waited 3.5 months for DM some waited more some are still waiting ... nothing wrong with your application. Luck is a very big factor trust me.