+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No decision- 7 months since test and 5 months since all checks complete

shilpab

Oct 13, 2019
Hi, we completed our tests in May 2021 and the online status got updated in July showing all checks completed. However absolutely no change in status since then ! Submitting a web form query did not help either as apparently all the limited capacity is spent in welcoming refugees at the moment. Anyone else in same position ? One would think after all the checks are completed and oaths are anyways online it should not require a lot of additional capacity to arrange the oath etc!?

im2kool

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hi, we completed our tests in May 2021 and the online status got updated in July showing all checks completed. However absolutely no change in status since then ! Submitting a web form query did not help either as apparently all the limited capacity is spent in welcoming refugees at the moment. Anyone else in same position ? One would think after all the checks are completed and oaths are anyways online it should not require a lot of additional capacity to arrange the oath etc!?
I think Oaths are scheduled by a separate team. Contact/request your local MP to look into this.

Aquarius93

Star Member
Dec 7, 2021
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Same situation. Passed test in june, DM on july 30th. Mississauga office. No oath invite yet. Contacted my MP who told me tht my file is in queue for oath. I feel hopeless at this point.

shilpab

Oct 13, 2019
Same situation. Passed test in june, DM on july 30th. Mississauga office. No oath invite yet. Contacted my MP who told me tht my file is in queue for oath. I feel hopeless at this point.
At least you have a DM.. we don’t have DM since the test in May ! Mississauga office…

hungtington

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
At least you have a DM.. we don’t have DM since the test in May ! Mississauga office…
As far as I know, "all checks completed" on the new tracker usually means the same thing as DM. DM is not updated on the new tracker. ECAS usually shows DM on the same day that "all checks" becomes completed on the new tracker...

Aquarius93

Star Member
Dec 7, 2021
Visa Office......
Mississauga
As far as I know, "all checks completed" on the new tracker usually means the same thing as DM. DM is not updated on the new tracker. ECAS usually shows DM on the same day that "all checks" becomes completed on the new tracker...
Exactly

shilpab

Oct 13, 2019
you are right. Checked via the Ecas route and it shows DM.

shilpab

Oct 13, 2019
the Ecas shows “decision made” … the citizenship status portal shows they are processing applications received Nov24-30 2019 but our status shows “in progress- oath ceremony section incomplete”- though our application was received by them on Nov 12 !! When the ceremonies are virtual what’s the bottleneck !!???

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
the Ecas shows “decision made” … the citizenship status portal shows they are processing applications received Nov24-30 2019 but our status shows “in progress- oath ceremony section incomplete”- though our application was received by them on Nov 12 !! When the ceremonies are virtual what’s the bottleneck !!???
The virtual ceremonies themselves are the bottleneck.

Reactions: Dreamlad

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
See my signature.