+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Criminal Certificate from China

itzdrmac

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
Hello
I have stayed in china from 2005 to 2014 for study purpose. After my graduation i received a no criminal certificate from police for the period i stayed in china and later the certificate was notarized. The certificate was issued on 2014. My question is for the time period i stayed in China is the PCC i got on 2014 is acceptable? or do i need to get a new one issued? its very troublesome to issue a new one since im not in china and there os no way i can go there. Please note that the PCC i have do not have any expiry date.

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hello
I have stayed in china from 2005 to 2014 for study purpose. After my graduation i received a no criminal certificate from police for the period i stayed in china and later the certificate was notarized. The certificate was issued on 2014. My question is for the time period i stayed in China is the PCC i got on 2014 is acceptable? or do i need to get a new one issued? its very troublesome to issue a new one since im not in china and there os no way i can go there. Please note that the PCC i have do not have any expiry date.
When was it issued? After u left the country or before that? Because acc to this it should be issued after u left the country.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html
I got my china PCC after a lot of struggle ..I found one agency which charges around 500-600usd to get China PCC..if u have time and money better to get it issued again..u may find a post on China PCC by my name.if u have any other questions let me know

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Do you know anyone in China still, who can go to your school's police office and make the request? Way easier than hiring an agency.

itzdrmac

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
When was it issued? After u left the country or before that? Because acc to this it should be issued after u left the country.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html
I got my china PCC after a lot of struggle ..I found one agency which charges around 500-600usd to get China PCC..if u have time and money better to get it issued again..u may find a post on China PCC by my name.if u have any other questions let me know
i have lived in 4 cities in total so for each city agent will charge me seperately which comes to a huge amount in total. I got the certificate while i left china.

Ude

May 6, 2017
In my case:
Studied in China from 2014-2017. I got the PCC in May 2017 but left China in July 2017.

I got the PCC Translated and Notarized in Toronto in January 2020. I used the translated PCC for spousal sponsorship application in March 2020.
I became a PR in February 2021. No question asked about the PCC.

Reactions: itzdrmac

itzdrmac

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
In my case:
Studied in China from 2014-2017. I got the PCC in May 2017 but left China in July 2017.

I got the PCC Translated and Notarized in Toronto in January 2020. I used the translated PCC for spousal sponsorship application in March 2020.
I became a PR in February 2021. No question asked about the PCC.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience it gave me rellief

Reactions: Ude