+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No course for me in canada? Feel like crying help help please

steakpie

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
I am in my last year of bsc thats third year bsc in chemistry....

Now i went on some sites and seems there are hardlany if at all any courses related to chemistry in canada... I can do any course its fine as long as i can get the student visa and then settle there

But as you guys know they will just reject it as
Course mismatch right?

Also i think another minus is i will only have 15 years of education which cuts off many potential universities if aT all and the visa officer has another reason to think i am not a serious student

Another being that my marks in all of the 2 years before have been 55% around..... Not sure what to do now

I cried so much yesterday when i saw there is no course to match me and the cases of course mismatch are ver common....

Can u giys suggest me any course that is chemistry or related to chemistry that will convice the officer a serious?

I really dont know what to do now its taking my mind and not allowing me to concentrae on studies my exams are also goibg on

Help guys need your advice my entire future will go down no kidding a serious and need your help pleAse.....pleasneed your help still feel like crying its like now i know its the end, the officers just need areason to reject and for me they seem to have many,,,.... Help :(

Enoch singapore

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Check Durham college they have pharmaceutical chemistry and food chemistry courses .if you have more then 6.5 bands in ielts you will get easily ..check centennial also

lucky_always24

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh Consulate General
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-July-2013 , 28-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Done....
04-06-13, 04-11-14
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
Approved on 11-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-01-2015
steakpie said:
I am in my last year of bsc thats third year bsc in chemistry....

Now i went on some sites and seems there are hardlany if at all any courses related to chemistry in canada... I can do any course its fine as long as i can get the student visa and then settle there

But as you guys know they will just reject it as
Course mismatch right?

Also i think another minus is i will only have 15 years of education which cuts off many potential universities if aT all and the visa officer has another reason to think i am not a serious student

Another being that my marks in all of the 2 years before have been 55% around..... Not sure what to do now

I cried so much yesterday when i saw there is no course to match me and the cases of course mismatch are ver common....

Can u giys suggest me any course that is chemistry or related to chemistry that will convice the officer a serious?

I really dont know what to do now its taking my mind and not allowing me to concentrae on studies my exams are also goibg on

Help guys need your advice my entire future will go down no kidding a serious and need your help pleAse.....pleasneed your help still feel like crying its like now i know its the end, the officers just need areason to reject and for me they seem to have many,,,.... Help :(

Your marks ( 55% ) are too low. 60% is the bottom line.

steakpie

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Meaning i cannot apply?
I will get at least 65-70% in ny final year meaning this year will that help??

And thank you both of you for helping :)

jitto

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Hey Steakpie,

Work hard in the final year exams and cross 60%... For PG diploma course this would be enough + IELTS .

For Masters, do a 1yr. PG diploma or Msc course in chem (to cover 16+ yr educ ), then you are good to get accepted in universities you apply.

Rgds

Jasleen44

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Amritsar ---> Brampton ----> Surrey ;)
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-Dec-2014
Go for Chemical Laboratory Technician 2 year program
Ielts requirement 6.0
sheridan

xaviers

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
universities usually check your scores for the last two years of your study. so dnt lose heart. check websites and find your desired course in terms of your area, fee and other stuff. i have checked all the Canadian universities' websites one by one and also several of their colleges just to find my desired course. also, try to go for two years PG diploma or masters as it brightens up your chances of getting PR. good luck!

steakpie

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hi bro is sheridancollege under spp?

because i only think its possible to get under spa under these marks....

Jasleen44

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Amritsar ---> Brampton ----> Surrey ;)
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-Dec-2014
Yess sheridan college comes under spp category and it is a designated learning institution (DLI)

steakpie

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
okay buddy,thanks for all the help.....for visa, do you think this is the most relevant course for me...or is there any other course related to chemistry that I can get into, which the visa officers might be happy to give me the visa?

all this because my marks are pretty low, which really becomes a problem :(

Thanks in advance brother :)