+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NO COPR after photo submition in the portal

iwantvisa

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Hi guys,

I submitted my photo and declared my presence in Canada on 21st May. Still no COPR. It's been 2 weeks already. VO Etobicoke.
Is anyone in the same boat? I am worried..

Thank you.

Reactions: mapple007 and 4zans

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Did the same on May 27th, no CoPR yet. VO Ottawa

iwantvisa

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
I am wondering what is taking whem so long? I see lots of people getting their COPR within couple of days..

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Maybe they still need to process our applications and just send us this emails to save some time.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Is there a way to speed it up? Maybe I should try reaching out to them?
Try calling them. When I called them last week, they said they have everything they need and the file looks good and I need to wait.

• Haha
Reactions: mapple007

iwantvisa

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
I called them last week. They told me to wait. Has your file been approved? Cause mine file is at "all stages passed" stage. Final decision still pending

• Haha

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
I called them last week. They told me to wait. Has your file been approved? Cause mine file is at "all stages passed" stage. Final decision still pending
Didn't say that but said, it was "looking good". I'm expecting that everything is passed since they are ready to finalize. I'll call them in a month in case I don't hear anything from them.

• Haha

Emilyaaa

Jun 16, 2021
I submitted my declaration on 19th May, still haven't received COPR. Have been waiting for almost a month, frustrated. I have called IRCC in the third week but they just let me wait and said everything looks fine. Do you guys suggest maybe I should call Etobicoke VO directly? Since IRCC officers said that my case was sent there.

iwantvisa

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
I submitted my declaration on 19th May, still haven't received COPR. Have been waiting for almost a month, frustrated. I have called IRCC in the third week but they just let me wait and said everything looks fine. Do you guys suggest maybe I should call Etobicoke VO directly? Since IRCC officers said that my case was sent there.
I am in the same boat... dont know what to do.. called ircc 3 times, they told me to wait. Raised a webform- they replied saying to wait as they are experiencing delays due to covid. Sent maybe 15 emails to the portal email- no response. I dont know what to do... i lost all the excitement while waiting.
do you have any ideas how to reach Etobicoke VO? Mine one is Etobicoke as well.

Emilyaaa

Jun 16, 2021
I am in the same boat... dont know what to do.. called ircc 3 times, they told me to wait. Raised a webform- they replied saying to wait as they are experiencing delays due to covid. Sent maybe 15 emails to the portal email- no response. I dont know what to do... i lost all the excitement while waiting.
do you have any ideas how to reach Etobicoke VO? Mine one is Etobicoke as well.
I could totally get what you feel right now, I counted the days and went through every post related every day. It sucks while there is nothing we could do to accelerate the process. My representative sent an email to the portal last week, but we still haven't got any reply. I found several similar cases as us on this forum, all of our cases are dealt with in the Etobicoke office and submitted the declaration in May.

team13

Jan 13, 2020
Quick question about photograph, can we submit the same photo which we included in our PR application set. I submitted my application in March 2021 so it’s only 3 months old. Or should we take a new one at staples?