+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

no confirmation e-mail from wes after fee payment through credit card

raffan

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
I have paid the wes fee through credit card. But I haven't receive any confirmation e mail from wes that ur payment has been received. I m bit worried. And when I went to my account its written sorry for inconvoence website is upgraded try later regards Raffan

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raffan said:
I have paid the wes fee through credit card. But I haven't receive any confirmation e mail from wes that ur payment has been received. I m bit worried. And when I went to my account its written sorry for inconvoence website is upgraded try later regards Raffan
U need to call to WES for payment receipt they wil send u payment confirmation receipt to your email ID. But before that make sure u confirmed your credit card charged or not if not charged means u have not paid.

raffan

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Bank said that money has been transfred to merchandiser(receiver) they said our system showed that receiver recived amount yesterday or other day then may be your online account showed that amount paid I'm bit worried regards

enayet.ece

Dec 3, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raffan said:
Did you receive a reference number from WES? If you got it then, they received your payment.

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
raffan said:
I don't know when have you tried to log in but i just tried and its fine. You will see two column in your order "My Orders" page, Amount paid and balance due. Check those two column.

lakshmi@2014

Oct 20, 2017
I am facing similar issue. I paid the fee online and haven't received any Email confirmation. I checked with my bank to make sure that the payment was successful. I have received my WES reference number though after payment. When I logged in to my account page I am finding this message "You have submitted your application. Please allow 15 minutes for your status to be updated." Since the time I applied. Please let me know if anyone of you have faced this issue and got it resolved?

chrisjordan

Feb 22, 2018
I am facing similar issue. I paid the fee online and haven't received any Email confirmation. I checked with my bank to make sure that the payment was successful. I have received my WES reference number though after payment. When I logged in to my account page I am finding this message "You have submitted your application. Please allow 15 minutes for your status to be updated." Since the time I applied. Please let me know if anyone of you have faced this issue and got it resolved?
Hello, pls im facing similar issue. How did you fix it. thanks

1995e26

Sep 18, 2022
Can you help me with this please, I am having the same problem