+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Biometrics fees request sent but found note on GCMS saying it was sent?

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
hi all,

i applied for family sponsorship on Feb 2019 for PA outside canada,

on 1st april received documents that i am approved as sponsor, and few days later received medicals for wife and kids,

every time i call, they say waiting for background check to complete.

no updates ever since

i ordered GCMS notes,and found that Biometrics fees request was sent on March 27 ,2019,

i contact IRCC today,

answered by RUDE agent, who said i am not a magician to know why you didnt receive the biometrics ?

i tried to explain, that on the same email, i got all correspondence except that one, and i called many times, to ask why not recieving biometrics like other applicants,?

why the other agents didnt read on the system that Biometric fees request was sent to you,but it only showed on GCMS?!

bottom line, agent said she will send request to the visa office to resend the biometric fees request again,

will this delay the process even further?

is there a way to complain about the missing biometrics fees and no one notice it until i saw it on GCMS..!!,

how long does it take to get the biometric instructions after making the payments?

where to send the fees receipt?

-------------------------------

on another subject,

i read on the GCMS, note of "CASE HELD AS PER BACK OFFICE PROGRAM ".....?

what that means?

why the case was held?

i wanted to ask the agent but her repulsive attitude didnt help.

thanks

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
hi all,

i applied for family sponsorship on Feb 2019 for PA outside canada,

on 1st april received documents that i am approved as sponsor, and few days later received medicals for wife and kids,

every time i call, they say waiting for background check to complete.

no updates ever since

i ordered GCMS notes,and found that Biometrics fees request was sent on March 27 ,2019,

i contact IRCC today,

answered by RUDE agent, who said i am not a magician to know why you didnt receive the biometrics ?

i tried to explain, that on the same email, i got all correspondence except that one, and i called many times, to ask why not recieving biometrics like other applicants,?

why the other agents didnt read on the system that Biometric fees request was sent to you,but it only showed on GCMS?!

bottom line, agent said she will send request to the visa office to resend the biometric fees request again,

will this delay the process even further?

is there a way to complain about the missing biometrics fees and no one notice it until i saw it on GCMS..!!,

how long does it take to get the biometric instructions after making the payments?

where to send the fees receipt?

-------------------------------

on another subject,

i read on the GCMS, note of "CASE HELD AS PER BACK OFFICE PROGRAM ".....?

what that means?

why the case was held?

i wanted to ask the agent but her repulsive attitude didnt help.

thanks
If u search "case held" on this forum it should tell u. Someone said it means your application will be processed in the mississauga cpc

Reactions: Yorker13