+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No application number generated

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
I submitted visitor's status extension application for my mother yesterday. Where there appears only Confirmation of Online Application Transmission but there is no submission confirmation also, in the submitted application grid, the status shows as submitted but application number is blank (I have seen in the past that system automatically assigns an application number but nothing whatsoever in this application..
Upon checking the "view submitted application" I see a page with all sections in the form with the status "Transmitted"

Please advise. Have someone experienced a similar issue? I have also submitted inquiry application on IRCC webform on their website.

Diana Nguyen

Jan 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
I submitted visitor's status extension application for my mother yesterday. Where there appears only Confirmation of Online Application Transmission but there is no submission confirmation also, in the submitted application grid, the status shows as submitted but application number is blank (I have seen in the past that system automatically assigns an application number but nothing whatsoever in this application..
Upon checking the "view submitted application" I see a page with all sections in the form with the status "Transmitted"

Please advise. Have someone experienced a similar issue? I have also submitted inquiry application on IRCC webform on their website.
You are not alone!
I have encountered the same issue, 3 days after submitting without file number and biometrics letter.

Visaxp

Jul 27, 2017
Same problem with these issues no application number received anyone can give advise? Thank you..

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Its still the same. No application number as yet.
Has anyone with similar issue got the application number?

Visaxp

Jul 27, 2017
Hi, until now I didn't get the Application number, i will try to submit an inquiry to IRCC hope it will fix my problem. Any one can give more advise to solve this issues. thank you.

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
Hi, until now I didn't get the Application number, i will try to submit an inquiry to IRCC hope it will fix my problem. Any one can give more advise to solve this issues. thank you.
Did you get an application number?
Same problem here , 2 days now.

Chang-DK

Apr 12, 2023
Hi, I have same issue. Could anyone advise the possible solution to fix the issue? I even re-submit once more and it still happens the same. Can I withdraw one of my application and get refund for it? Thanks

Kriti011

Apr 12, 2023

I am having same issues with my parents visa. No UCI or application name is assigned. All their documents are transmitted. I have also submitted their Biometrics fees but no update since them. I think there is a glitch in the system

Kriti011

Apr 12, 2023
Hi, I have same issue. Could anyone advise the possible solution to fix the issue? I even re-submit once more and it still happens the same. Can I withdraw one of my application and get refund for it? Thanks
Hi, i have raised a webform to withdraw my parents application but idk if there has been any progress on it. I have called IRCC multiple times but no response