qwertyguy

Jan 21, 2018
toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
toronto
Hey everyone,

I have submitted an Outland PR application for my wife who is in India.
So it has not been a long time since we submitted the application (been around 70+ days), but I see people from India who had submitted in less than 60 days back and they have received AOR.
Now I know every application is different, I was wondering what could be the reason for the delay and what options do we have?
Do we just keep waiting?

Veronika158

Dec 30, 2022
Hey everyone,

So it has not been a long time since we submitted the application (been around 70+ days), but I see people from India who had submitted in less than 60 days back and they have received AOR.
Now I know every application is different, I was wondering what could be the reason for the delay and what options do we have?
Do we just keep waiting?
There is a news going on that applications from India will be delayed for a while due to the conflict between India and Canada, so maybe that’s the reason.

qwertyguy

Jan 21, 2018
toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
toronto
There is a news going on that applications from India will be delayed for a while due to the conflict between India and Canada, so maybe that’s the reason.
below is a screenshot from the PR tracker for folks who had submitted their application in August 2023. Column C is submission date and Column F is when they received AOR. my submission was on August 10.
I have filtered and only shown applicants from India. Many applicants who had submitted after me also got an AOR so that is what’s concerning me.

Last edited:

Veronika158

Dec 30, 2022
О
below is a screenshot from the PR tracker for folks who had submitted their application in August 2023. Column C is submission date and Column F is when they received AOR. my submission was on August 10.
I have filtered and only shown applicants from India. Many applicants who had submitted after me also got an AOR so that is what’s concerning me.

have you checked the F12 trick??

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hey everyone,

Do we just keep waiting?
did you submit any document after submitting the application ,before getting AOR ?

I am yet to recieve AOR ,completed 65 days today . Just wanted to see if adding documents before AOR ,put back the file last in queue.

qwertyguy

Jan 21, 2018
toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
toronto
did you submit any document after submitting the application ,before getting AOR ?

I am yet to recieve AOR ,completed 65 days today . Just wanted to see if adding documents before AOR ,put back the file last in queue.
Received AOR after 100 days. We updated the use of representatives document and 1 or 2 week after that we got the AOR.

Reactions: JamesRodriguez