+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No AOR yet

Matt079

Nov 23, 2018
Guys,
Please share your experience about the acknowledgment email from CIC after submitting a citizenship application. I sent the application again to CPC in Sydney on Aug 9, 2018 after I received it back from them for a correction in one of my family members application. The tracking number status says (still in Transit). When I contacted Post Canada they sent me a confirmation email that says the CPC in Sydney has received my envelope on Aug 15, 2018
I am so worried and I don’t know why not to receive the acknowledgment email yet

Matt079

Nov 23, 2018
The signature was required when I sent the registered mail, but Canada post said that scan wasn’t uploaded due to a system error, then they sent me a letter to confirm that CPC has received the package, but they refused to change the

Reactions: Jok5r

Matt079

Nov 23, 2018
The weird thing that canada post refused to change the tracking number status (still in transit), and the sent me a confirmation letter that my package was received by cpc in Aug 15, 2018
Guys I am so tired bcos of these careless people. I am calling immigration every week and they don’t have any good answer for me

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
I think what happened to you was due to Canada Post strike. I hope that your application arrived but they were not able to update the status as they said. I have been waiting for my AOR for more than 4 months now. If i decided to send another application, I won't use Canada post this time although I do have a confirmation of delivery with a signature

Reactions: Matt079

Matt079

Nov 23, 2018
When the immigration sent me the package back for a very small correction (in one of my kids applications) they sent everything back even for the applications that were stamped by them as completed. I made the correction and sent the whole thing to them again paying more money to Canada post to get the mail tracking number. At the end nobody knows where my citizenship application is now!! When I read on IRCC website on how / why cic returns applications I had a very bad feeling that I had such a officer who returned the package to me for a very tiny correction, and then to get the mail lost at the end. This is too bad and I am just loosing months and months, and nobody cares.

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
When the immigration sent me the package back for a very small correction (in one of my kids applications) they sent everything back even for the applications that were stamped by them as completed. I made the correction and sent the whole thing to them again paying more money to Canada post to get the mail tracking number. At the end nobody knows where my citizenship application is now!! When I read on IRCC website on how / why cic returns applications I had a very bad feeling that I had such a officer who returned the package to me for a very tiny correction, and then to get the mail lost at the end. This is too bad and I am just loosing months and months, and nobody cares.
I know how frustrating this whole thing is. Canada post added even more stress to you but unfortunately we have nothing to do except waiting. What worries me the most is to get my application returned after more than 4 months of wait and as you said no body cares.