+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NNAS Filipino result

Sindi1234

Feb 15, 2015
hello, please post in this thread the result of your application or anything that might help us in NNAS as filipinos who studied and worked in philippines.
please help us, the new ones. why does your result was positive or negative? what can we do to work it out?

thank you, please help and enlighten us especially filipinos who is starting in NNAS application.

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
visa validity: 15-10-2011
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
Hi, still on the process of waiting for the documents from Pi to be forwarded to NNAS.

Sindi1234

Feb 15, 2015
mc_geh said:
Hi, still on the process of waiting for the documents from Pi to be forwarded to NNAS.

any idea from other filipinos who already have results of their NNAS application? what is the common result for us filipinos?

Sindi1234

Feb 15, 2015
Based on what i read in this thread, most filipinos received the result of 'not comparable' because of our nursing education. Is there anything you can suggest or recommend on the future applicants of NNAS for them to have positive result? Please share especially those who already had result.

sk87

Oct 1, 2015
Hi All,

Please help me, I received my NNAS report today and its say "somewhat comparable" as i want to apply for LPN in CNO Ontario. its seems like i am not eligible and go to school right ?

its better if i could apply directly to CNO. NNAS waste money and time both.

Please advise,if someone had same experience?

Please help,

Thks,

SK

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
Feb 2016 update ::)

License/Registration Documents (US License)---Ready For Evaluation Documents have been received for this particular requirement and were forwarded for a preliminary review to see if these documents meet the needs of the NNAS program.

License/Registration Documents (PRC) ---Waiting For Authentication A document has been received for this particular requirement and now must be authenticated. Once authenticated this document will be forwarded for evaluation. Please note that if a document fails authentication NNAS will need to correspond with the source of the document to verify authenticity of the seals, signatures and content before accepting the document for further evaluation. Please note that NNAS will correspond with the source of the document and no further action is required on the part of the NNAS applicant at this time

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
With whatever outcome is ---not or somewhat comparable , you can apply to CNO or any other nursing association. Its upto them what they wanna do with your application ..

sk87 said:
Hi All,

Please help me, I received my NNAS report today and its say "somewhat comparable" as i want to apply for LPN in CNO Ontario. its seems like i am not eligible and go to school right ?

its better if i could apply directly to CNO. NNAS waste money and time both.

Please advise,if someone had same experience?

Please help,

Thks,

SK

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
Thanks guys!

Question.... I just added lpn for another nursing group to my nnas, then they sent another sent of forms. however, when I checked the forms for educational verification, I think they made a mistake because it's the same form for license registration body ( for PRC).... so my question is[/color]....does NNAS send a different kind of form to be accomplished for LPN/RPN or it is exactly the same form they sent the first time I did register? Please give me some insights....thanks

Dec 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-11-2015
Hi! Im planning too add lpn to my current rn application with nnas. Do they really ask for another set of forms from your school, prc, and employer??? Have you tried asking nnas if they can use your old rn forms that are currently with them? Thanks.

mc_geh said:
Thanks guys!

Question.... I just added lpn for another nursing group to my nnas, then they sent another sent of forms. however, when I checked the forms for educational verification, I think they made a mistake because it's the same form for license registration body ( for PRC).... so my question is[/color]....does NNAS send a different kind of form to be accomplished for LPN/RPN or it is exactly the same form they sent the first time I did register? Please give me some insights....thanks

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
amitriptyline05 said:
Hi! Im planning too add lpn to my current rn application with nnas. Do they really ask for another set of forms from your school, prc, and employer??? Have you tried asking nnas if they can use your old rn forms that are currently with them? Thanks.
they will use the same forms from your main application (RN) however for the school another set of forms are needed to be signed they have different reference number.

Sindi1234

Feb 15, 2015
mc_geh said:
they will use the same forms from your main application (RN) however for the school another set of forms are needed to be signed they have different reference number.
how can i apply for both lpn and rn in nnas? if i apply both of them at the same time will i receive two different forms or what? please enlighten me.thanks

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Forms are having different ID numbers for LPN & RN so technically they are different but practically they are same.

Sindi1234 said:
how can i apply for both lpn and rn in nnas? if i apply both of them at the same time will i receive two different forms or what? please enlighten me.thanks