+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIANS/GHANIANS

Jum

Dec 1, 2016
To all Nigerians/Ghanians or anyone from any other African Country whose study permit application is being processed in Accra for January 2017,who has/hasn't gotten an update on his/her application should please respond to this post,don't just look at it and not reply,some people stay up all night worrying about their applications(speaking for myself)I had to defer from September 2016 to January 2017,and here I am with no update on my application which I submitted since the 8th of August and wondering if I have to defer to September 2017,since my program is only offered in fall/winter ,I have to admit,it's killing me ..whatever you post will be helpful,just say something,anything at all.
Thanks in advance.

Farko

Jan 26, 2016
Where did u submit from?
Lagos/Nigeria
And I think ur processing time
Has passed and u should use case
Specific enquiry u will hear from
Them if u use this service
Am also a nigerian

Cynthia93

Jul 18, 2016
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra VFS
App. Filed.......
16/09/2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
13/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/01/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Already Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017
LANDED..........
22/04/2017
Really don't know what is the cause of all this delay
Mine is since Sept 16th,,,,Lagos VFS, Paper application
Uptill now no update.......

rudie

Oct 3, 2016
I feel your pain honestly. its actually been really long since August. Wow. I was in the same situation few months back. I was meant to resume September also but I had to defer. finally got word from the visa office in October and I applied July. just stay calm, pray and hope for the best. I hope it comes out soon tho

Farko

Jan 26, 2016
Why are Africans treated dis way?
India population is -1.2billion/Processing time 2weeks
Nigeria population 170m/processing time 14weeks
Why..

treasure817

Dec 2, 2016
Iam from Nigeria I also want to apply for masters in pharmaceutical microbiology pls how do I go about it? Especially if there's a school I can apply for scholarship pls assist me with information's pls

PrinceSofo

Dec 3, 2016
#1 Anyone here got a Study permit yet?
#2 It's there a what's app group that i can join?
#3 What's the best way to show proof of funds?

Am from Ghana, planning to send in my Visa Application first week of Jan 2017.

Jum

Dec 1, 2016
We haven't gotten our permits.
There's no whatsapp group.
Bank statement of account/accounts

worshipper

Nov 1, 2016
Jum said:
To all Nigerians/Ghanians or anyone from any other African Country whose study permit application is being processed in Accra for January 2017,who has/hasn't gotten an update on his/her application should please respond to this post,don't just look at it and not reply,some people stay up all night worrying about their applications(speaking for myself)I had to defer from September 2016 to January 2017,and here I am with no update on my application which I submitted since the 8th of August and wondering if I have to defer to September 2017,since my program is only offered in fall/winter ,I have to admit,it's killing me ..whatever you post will be helpful,just say something,anything at all.
Thanks in advance.
Actually,there is a general increase in time lapse for the study visa processing. I have to withdrw my application for a academic season begging in september because by ending of august the application online keeps showing under consideration for 5month despite supporting all document and also sending a direct message to IRCC on the delay to which they reply that my application processing has not commenced.
First i withdraw the application then second i deferred my application to 2017 sept.So by january i will start a new processing. :D

BNaya

Nov 7, 2016
i applied August 10 2016 for September intake but i had to differ it till January 2017. Yet no response from them!!! I have been tracking my application and it's still processing. This is frustrating!!! :(. Please add me to your group +2348035122813

Uneeku

Jul 18, 2015
Who can tell us what is actually happening? Even after the expiration of the stated processing time, some applications still remain unattended to ?Please what is really happening? I have plans to send in my application for study permit/visa this year, but i am just contemplating seriously now because of what i am reading from this forum.

Papa Bomboy

Jan 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
treasure817 said:
Iam from Nigeria I also want to apply for masters in pharmaceutical microbiology pls how do I go about it? Especially if there's a school I can apply for scholarship pls assist me with information's pls
See my signature for topics on scholarships and how to go about admissions.