Visa Office......
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
08-05-2013
Nigerians who have been admitted to any school in canada for fall admission, should post there inquires here. So we can get a pool of answers to the questions we may be struggling with.

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
innocent_a6 said:
Nigerians who have been admitted to any school in canada for fall admission, should post there inquires here. So we can get a pool of answers to the questions we may be struggling with.
Hey innocent, got addited into Fanshawe for PGC in HRM, submitted my application on the 21st of February to VFS ikeja, waiting patiently for my Visa approval by God's grace.

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
I wish you all the best my brovaz and sistaz.
I will be joining stouffville college September,2013 (In sha Allah)

innocent_a6

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
08-05-2013
Shebaby, congrats. I applied for an MSC at concordia but got admitted into their PGD program as a prep for my msc. I have not gotten their LOA hard copy, but I have received an email version of the letter. So I'm waiting for the LOA to proceed with my TRV application. Please I'll be need lots of assistance from you as regards how you did the visa application. Just keep in touch. 08035086887/ akujobiinnocent@yahoo.com

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
@ innocent, ur number saved, will get in touch soon. did you apply for MBA? Concordia is in Quebec , am i right? all the best with our applications, once you get the Original LOA, send in your application immediately , you know it takes like 4-5month for visa applications form Nigeria,so that you can meet up wif your start date.

nne

Feb 23, 2013
Applied For MPA U sask Sept. Waiting patiently for addmission!we will all get there By God's Grace.

innocent_a6

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
08-05-2013
Amen to you, Nne. Shebaby, I applied for a masters degree in economics. And they gave me a path way to it via the diploma. Yes its in quebec. I'll get a CAQ first, before applying for a study visa. I guess I will need my LOA sharply to go on. I'm believing God for all of us applying for TRV from Nigeria. Sure He will smile on us all.

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
innocent_a6 said:
Amen to you, Nne. Shebaby, I applied for a masters degree in economics. And they gave me a path way to it via the diploma. Yes its in quebec. I'll get a CAQ first, before applying for a study visa. I guess I will need my LOA sharply to go on. I'm believing God for all of us applying for TRV from Nigeria. Sure He will smile on us all.
Keep the faith alive. Keep the fire burning. Go for it. 9ja spirit!!!

innocent_a6

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
08-05-2013
Can we get updates from those who have applied? I'm still waiting for my LOA. I intend applying through an agent. I will like to know the documents to gather before my acceptance letter arrives. Please help if you have an idea.

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
innocent_a6 said:
Can we get updates from those who have applied? I'm still waiting for my LOA. I intend applying through an agent. I will like to know the documents to gather before my acceptance letter arrives. Please help if you have an idea.
I have applied and i havent heard anything from the embassy since 22nd february, its a very long wait i guess.
The documents attached are
1. My LOA
2.Evidence of funds in my account (650k) 1 million (fixed account)and dat of my spouse- 2million( He is my Sponsor)
3.Evidence that work here in Nigeria.
4.Land Document
5.SOP
6.original copies of my results and a photocopy of all.
7 Original transcript addressed to the the school i applied to.

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Less i forget, Why apply through an agent if you have all your documents intact? you can package all these things yourself without the help of nobody!!!!go to CIC's website, read and understand the criterias for applying for visa, applying through an agent does not guarantee your visa, dont waste ur money.

best

Sep 14, 2012
i am sponsoring my wife but i am not leaving in Nigeria,should i still do affidavit of sponsorship,if yes can i do it in Nigeria or abroad.