+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian students resuming in fall

annbakewell45

May 1, 2021
hello, bruh. Please can you share the timeline of your study visa application from Nigeria? Mine is taking longer than I expected. Please

Mamus1

May 7, 2020
Good morning,
please I need assistance, I’m suppose to re-apply for my study but I just got an information that international student have been exempted from entry Ontario.I want if it’s gonna affect online application. Can I still apply for my study permit. In my ircc profile I was surprised to see that I have17 days to complete my application.

Geraldd

Apr 14, 2021
hello, bruh. Please can you share the timeline of your study visa application from Nigeria? Mine is taking longer than I expected. Please
Just seeing this…..I applied for last year and got it approved in November and my passport got back to me in March …..My application took a really long time because of covid….

Geraldd

Apr 14, 2021
Good morning,
please I need assistance, I’m suppose to re-apply for my study but I just got an information that international student have been exempted from entry Ontario.I want if it’s gonna affect online application. Can I still apply for my study permit. In my ircc profile I was surprised to see that I have17 days to complete my application.
You can apply bro….they would ease things up before august

May 7, 2019
Just seeing this…..I applied for last year and got it approved in November and my passport got back to me in March …..My application took a really long time because of covid….
Congratulations to you bro am still waiting to hear from IRCC ON MY OWN