+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian boyfriend with NOC C

Mrsmbanefo

Mar 18, 2021
I am brand spanking new to this, so bear with me.
My boyfriend is from Nigeria. We are not married, so cannot do family sponsorship. He is in UAE for work, but would love for him to come here to Canada.
His NOC is NOC C. I am in Ontario, so can't do Atlantic programs.
If anyone could point us in the right direction on which program, stream, whatever is called in order to get him here, i would be grateful to. Thank you!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am brand spanking new to this, so bear with me.
My boyfriend is from Nigeria. We are not married, so cannot do family sponsorship. He is in UAE for work, but would love for him to come here to Canada.
His NOC is NOC C. I am in Ontario, so can't do Atlantic programs.
If anyone could point us in the right direction on which program, stream, whatever is called in order to get him here, i would be grateful to. Thank you!!
The fact he is NOC C makes it very difficult. Canada's immigration programs are generally geared towards skilled professions (NOC A, B or 0).

The best / easiest option would be for the two of you to get married so that you can sponsor him for PR as your husband (or live together for a year continuously first to become common law).

What occupation does he have?

Any chance he's willing to come to Canada on a study permit as a full time student? He would need to have funds of $25,000+ for this to be feasible.