+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara College Covid Travel issue urgent help needed

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Greetings, I have received offer letter for Niagara college with DLI number O146982877972 which is Toronto campus. I have checked this DLI on Canada.ca for traveling after visa approval but this DLI is not showing under the list. They have some other campus with DLI O19396019469 which is approved for covid travel on Canada.ca

Please help me, what should I do?? Should i change college or campus. Or I will be able to travel with O146982877972 this DLI number..

Thanks in advance....

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
Greetings, I have received offer letter for Niagara college with DLI number O146982877972 which is Toronto campus. I have checked this DLI on Canada.ca for traveling after visa approval but this DLI is not showing under the list. They have some other campus with DLI O19396019469 which is approved for covid travel on Canada.ca

Please help me, what should I do?? Should i change college or campus. Or I will be able to travel with O146982877972 this DLI number..

Thanks in advance....
This means that Niagara College at Toronto school of Management does not have a COVID readiness plan. You cannot travel to Canada during this time or until it's added.

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
This means that Niagara College at Toronto school of Management does not have a COVID readiness plan. You cannot travel to Canada during this time or until it's added.
Thank your for your valuable reply. I have figured it out just few minutes back. I will be able to travel. Canada.ca says If a DLI on the list has multiple campuses, all campuses in that province or territory are included in the DLI’s approval. So, my campus will be approved automatically because its in same province. O19396019469 This DLI is listed under covid approve list. and my campus is also in same province so there will be no issue. I was missing above mentioned line. If you can confirm the same thing that will be great.

Thanks,

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
Thank your for your valuable reply. I have figured it out just few minutes back. I will be able to travel. Canada.ca says If a DLI on the list has multiple campuses, all campuses in that province or territory are included in the DLI’s approval. So, my campus will be approved automatically because its in same province. O19396019469 This DLI is listed under covid approve list. and my campus is also in same province so there will be no issue. I was missing above mentioned line. If you can confirm the same thing that will be great.

Thanks,
I don't think that's the case. Niagara College Canada has four campuses in Ontario with DLI# O19396019469. What you just read meant that you can travel to Canada no matter what campus you will be in if your LoA has this DLI#.

You got accepted to Niagara College Canada at Toronto school of Management DLI# O146982877972. Different DLI# means it's a different institution--and this particular DLI# does not have a COVID readiness plan. Best way to be 100% sure is to contact your college. You don't wanna travel and pay for accomodations only to be rejected in the PoE.

Last edited:

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
I don't think that's the case. Niagara College Canada has four campuses in Ontario with DLI# O19396019469. What you just read meant that you can travel to Canada no matter what campus you will be in if your LoA has this DLI#.

You got accepted to Niagara College Canada at Toronto school of Management DLI# O146982877972. Different DLI# means it's a different institution--and this particular DLI# does not have a COVID readiness plan. Best way to be 100% sure is to contact your college. You don't wanna travel and pay for accomodations only to be rejected in the PoE.
I already emailed to college about this issue. I will share reply whenever i get it. If i didn't get reply soon then I will call IRCC directly to make sure things.

Thank You