+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Next thing to do after I got the eCoPR ?

Mococok

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hey guys,

I finally got the eCoPR. I checked and everything is ok.

in the download page, I could see this

"Please make sure you review the information in this eCoPR and let IRCC know if there are any corrections needed . If everything is correct, you may print the document and manually sign the "CLIENT COPY" in the "Remarks" section."

To get the PR card, do I need to do something or do I have to let IRCC know everything is correct to get PR card? or do I just need to wait for the PR card?

Thank you, guys.

Vijayjessy

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Chennai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Banglore
Hi @Mococok ,

I've received an email today saying,
"your case has been reviewed and an electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document has been uploaded to your file."

But I couldn't find any changes to my portal. How long it would take to reflect and where can I download the ecopr?

Please advise..

Thanks,
VJ

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Hi @Mococok ,

I've received an email today saying,
"your case has been reviewed and an electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document has been uploaded to your file."

But I couldn't find any changes to my portal. How long it would take to reflect and where can I download the ecopr?

Please advise..

Thanks,
VJ
Hi can you provide your details if you are inland and other details if possible.just to understand if they are processing april 2020 AORs

Vijayjessy

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Chennai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Banglore
Hi,

ITA February 14
AOR March15
PR portal email June 23
Credentials received June 29(updated photos and address the same day)
eCOPR mail received August 8

But couldn't find the eCOPR in the Portal..

Please advise @Mococok

canforever

Feb 21, 2023
I received a eCOPR for my son who is 2 years old. Since he is too young, can I sign the eCOPR document and date it?