+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Next Steps - Need help

hviveka

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
I am hoping that some of you can help me out here with the next steps.
Current status
I have been nominated by CIC and have been invited to apply. I accepted the invitation (I guess in hasty) and now have about 50 days to submit the application.
However, I am still waiting for some PCC documents from Denmark and UAE (I lived in both the countries)

Question:
My question is mainly around next steps and approximately how much time I have.
1) As soon as I complete the online application, do I have to mail all the supporting documents immediately or, will CIC tell me when and what documents to be sent? Will they ask the documents to be sent immediately?

2) What are the documents to be sent? Apart from - Education (WES), PCC, IELTS, Employment history, is there anything else I have missed? Again, would CIC suggest me what to send?

3) For work history, do I need to send offer letters from past employers? Is it sufficient to send a copy instead of the originals? If so, do I need to attest it?

3) I dont have a birth certificate. Would that be a problem?

Would be great to get some pointers. Thanks a bunch in advance

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
from the day they send you ITA you have just 60 days to complete.

And application documents needs to be submitted online as this is not paper applications.

so you have to submit everything in one shot in the respective place holder.

try to get everything.

once you complete all the profile related question you will be able to see the place holders where you upload documents.
so check that page to see what documents are required for your case.

mostly they require work reference letters, proof of funds, eca , medical, pcc.....

birth certificate is not required it is just for pnp thing.

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hviveka said:
I am hoping that some of you can help me out here with the next steps.
Current status
I have been nominated by CIC and have been invited to apply. I accepted the invitation (I guess in hasty) and now have about 50 days to submit the application.
However, I am still waiting for some PCC documents from Denmark and UAE (I lived in both the countries)

Question:
My question is mainly around next steps and approximately how much time I have.
1) As soon as I complete the online application, do I have to mail all the supporting documents immediately or, will CIC tell me when and what documents to be sent? Will they ask the documents to be sent immediately?

Not required.

2) What are the documents to be sent? Apart from - Education (WES), PCC, IELTS, Employment history, is there anything else I have missed? Again, would CIC suggest me what to send?

There is check list in mycic you will know what documents you must to upload.

3) For work history, do I need to send offer letters from past employers? Is it sufficient to send a copy instead of the originals? If so, do I need to attest it

Just scan copy of original.

3) I dont have a birth certificate. Would that be a problem?

Not required

Would be great to get some pointers. Thanks a bunch in advance

hviveka

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Thank you Meya06 and ntwkengg.

So, to confirm, immediately after I submit the detailed application, CIC site will give me option to upload the relevant documents - Is that correct?

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once you submitted, you won't be able to change or edit your files, just wait for request addition documents such as Langue English Test, clarification personal history, etc.

hviveka

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Meya06 said:
Once you submitted, you won't be able to change or edit your files, just wait for request addition documents such as Langue English Test, clarification personal history, etc.
Thanks for the clarification Meya06. So, basically, after I submit the applications (without attaching the documents), I will be requested to then send relevant documents.

- Is there a time limit to submit those documents?