+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Next FSW draw

Raj R Kapoor

Feb 26, 2021
Hello,

Like a lot of you I am waiting at the pool with CRS 478. What do you all think about the next FSW draw and the tentative cut offs?

Very worried, I will lose points on November 15 on age.

Thanks

Reactions: habeeby60

drobchak

Sep 16, 2020
Hello,

Like a lot of you I am waiting at the pool with CRS 478. What do you all think about the next FSW draw and the tentative cut offs?

Very worried, I will lose points on November 15 on age.

Thanks
You have nothing to worry about. You`ll get ITA this spring.

I have 474, so I am not that sure about myself. But you won`t be waiting until November

Reactions: Raj R Kapoor

otaviovidal

Jan 13, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
IRCC is rather unpredictable so it might be hard to guess. The first FSW draw in 2020 after they first stopped was in early-July with a 478 cutoff, so you should be safe to wait until November. If they return in the summer, you'll have a few draws to wait the cutoff go down a bit if it returns with a higher cutoff.

I have a 472 score so I might have to wait longer than you, but I'm still not worried with losing points for my age (26 atm). Instead I'm worried about high cutoffs when they start inviting again due to the extra 50pts for French. Hopefully draws will eventually reach last year's low of 468.

YsVV

May 25, 2017
I'm still waiting as well, based on last year the very first draw didn't happen until July

maplefever

Mar 4, 2021
Hopefully, we won't have to wait as long as july! CEC doesn't have enough candidates, since they invited everyone. So there's only FSW and PNP (and I don't think PNP would have too many candidates either). I have high hopes they start calling FSW soon!

YsVV

May 25, 2017
Hopefully, we won't have to wait as long as july! CEC doesn't have enough candidates, since they invited everyone. So there's only FSW and PNP (and I don't think PNP would have too many candidates either). I have high hopes they start calling FSW soon!
The border is still closed, so I don't think a FSW draw will happen soon. But let's hope

bobleujr

Mar 28, 2018
Do you guys think there will be another CEC soon? I got my IELTS results the day after the big draw 176. I have 489 (and I am eligible for both CEC and FSW).
I read somewhere that there might be some time before the next CEC round since this one was 5x the size of a regular one

Raj R Kapoor

Feb 26, 2021
Do you guys think there will be another CEC soon? I got my IELTS results the day after the big draw 176. I have 489 (and I am eligible for both CEC and FSW).
I read somewhere that there might be some time before the next CEC round since this one was 5x the size of a regular one
So I read that they invited all CEC candidates in the pool. I think next CEC might take some time. But who knows? Maybe a lot more CEC profiles were created after that mega draw. So be hopeful I guess.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
So I read that they invited all CEC candidates in the pool. I think next CEC might take some time. But who knows? Maybe a lot more CEC profiles were created after that mega draw. So be hopeful I guess.
Inviting all the CEC candidates in the pool at that point in time doesn't mean that all will accept those invites (for whatever reason). Plus new candidates join the pool on a daily basis.

BJJ2020

Feb 13, 2021
My profile showing me that I met one category, what the next step will be after the draw?
Guys, any prediction when the next draw will take place?

Last edited:

maplefever

Mar 4, 2021
Hopefully soon! The truth is, nobody knows what is going to happen, we can only hope for a draw FSW soon! I know that last year they stopped the FSW draws for 4 months, so far this year we are completing 3 months... so, my guess is that is closer to a draw! Otherwise, the pool is going to be super full and the cut will go up over 480...

I know that Ontario had 2 provincial draws lately, one for IT, other for French speaking and both limited the points to a maximum of 468, I think that because they didn't want to take anyone with real chances for EE from the pool!

Reactions: Raj R Kapoor

bobleujr

Mar 28, 2018
I read somewhere (as always information seems a bit disconnected when it comes to immigration or hard to put together). If in the next round of FSW a person who is eligible for FSW and CEC is invited, is he/she forced to apply via FSW? In theory, you have 1 invitation and they prioritize CEC over FSW, right? Can something help me out on this? Thanks as always!