+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Next FSW draw?

ngarrepa

Dec 4, 2019
Guys, should I start applying for Ainp? As my score is 472 and I expressed interest of migrating to all Provence in express entry profile. But, still I didnot receive any invitation? Why ? My profile expires in May 2021

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Guys, should I start applying for Ainp? As my score is 472 and I expressed interest of migrating to all Provence in express entry profile. But, still I didnot receive any invitation? Why ? My profile expires in May 2021
If you have selected all provinces then you have applied to AINP. Nomination depends on your NOC and whether you meet the province’s criteria. It is not solely based on CRS.

ngarrepa

Dec 4, 2019
If you have selected all provinces then you have applied to AINP. Nomination depends on your NOC and whether you meet the province’s criteria. It is not solely based on CRS.
ho, thank you for the info. Is it possible to know which NOC has been invited in latest round ?

Feb 24, 2021
Any idea about next fsw draw??? When it will happen???? Pandemic is slower now!!!!!!why ircc is not conducting no program specified draws???

Reactions: armitabbsn

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Any idea about next fsw draw??? When it will happen???? Pandemic is slower now!!!!!!why ircc is not conducting no program specified draws???
Open draws will not resume until Canada gets its Covid numbers under control and the population gets vacinnated. Also in two days, PR pathways program will take applications for 90,000 spots for those living, studying and working in Canada. It will meet its targets for the year so there may be few draws this year.