+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Next DLI list update?

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
My school notified me that the covid-19 readiness plans was approved and said it would be on the list on November 3.

Khurrammalik

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Sheridan college has sent me an email stating that their plan is submitted and expect approval in november. But im not confident as their wording wasnt concrete.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Here's the response from Humber. I am not expecting them to be on Nov 3rd list. Most likely the next one.
-------

Humber response:

I hope you are safe and well.

Humber is still an approved DLI, however, there are currently two DLI lists:

1) The first list has been around for many years and Humber is on that list. It confirms that international students can study at Humber and that we offer Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) eligible programs. For more information, see: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html
2) The new, second list relates to COVID-19 travel restrictions for international students coming to Canada. Humber is in the final stages of being approved by the government and we expect to be added to the list very soon. We have developed a comprehensive COVID-19 Readiness Plan and are currently waiting for our provincial and federal Governments to approve the plan. We will notify all our new and returning students as soon as we are added to the approved list.

The Federal and Provincial governments have been very strict about institutions not discussing when we will appear on the list of DLIs with an approved COVID-19 Readiness Plan before we are on the list. We are very positive about our chance of appearing on the list within the next couple of weeks.

IRCC has indicated the following: “We’ll update this page as more DLIs are approved by their province or territory to reopen to international students who aren’t currently in Canada. If your DLI isn’t on the list yet, check back regularly to see if it’s been added.” https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students/approved-dli.html

Stay safe.

Hailey_CA

Oct 6, 2020
Here's the response from Humber. I am not expecting them to be on Nov 3rd list. Most likely the next one.
-------

Humber response:

I hope you are safe and well.

Humber is still an approved DLI, however, there are currently two DLI lists:

1) The first list has been around for many years and Humber is on that list. It confirms that international students can study at Humber and that we offer Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) eligible programs. For more information, see: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html
2) The new, second list relates to COVID-19 travel restrictions for international students coming to Canada. Humber is in the final stages of being approved by the government and we expect to be added to the list very soon. We have developed a comprehensive COVID-19 Readiness Plan and are currently waiting for our provincial and federal Governments to approve the plan. We will notify all our new and returning students as soon as we are added to the approved list.

The Federal and Provincial governments have been very strict about institutions not discussing when we will appear on the list of DLIs with an approved COVID-19 Readiness Plan before we are on the list. We are very positive about our chance of appearing on the list within the next couple of weeks.

IRCC has indicated the following: “We’ll update this page as more DLIs are approved by their province or territory to reopen to international students who aren’t currently in Canada. If your DLI isn’t on the list yet, check back regularly to see if it’s been added.” https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students/approved-dli.html

Stay safe.
When did you get this information? Did you ask them directly?
I was hoping them to be on the list because they said they will be on the list very soon..:(

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
When did you get this information? Did you ask them directly?
I was hoping them to be on the list because they said they will be on the list very soon..:(
An hour ago.