+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEXT DATE | 7th February But Want to Know Next Date??

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
Dear Seniors,

i applied for IELTS... and got d date on 7th Feb... but as u all know 7th Feb only speaking test will b done...

can you tell me when will b my date?? L R n Writing test date..... please help...

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
abhicool said:
Dear Seniors,

i applied for IELTS... and got d date on 7th Feb... but as u all know 7th Feb only speaking test will b done...

can you tell me when will b my date?? L R n Writing test date..... please help...
Where did you apply for IELTS?
When did you apply for IELTS?
If you chose to appear in IELTS on 7th February your Listening, Reading and Writing skills will be tested on this date. The Speaking part takes place 7 days before or after the test date (7th February). Some test centers conduct the speaking test on the same date.

This should be in the confirmation email you received from the IELTS test center. If you haven't received any confirmation emails from the IELTS test center, wait for it.

Good luck!

Ethan Hunt

Dec 22, 2014
Hello,

IELTS will conduct all 4 module same date, very rare next day. Self experience.

If you have more doubts, you must call IDP or British Council the location where you made payments, they are the best person to clarify. You paid money, now focus on your IELTS exam. Rest all headache is IELTS, now.

Additionally, Abhi time to start focusing your passage and English skills, here also. ;)

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
abhicool said:
Dear Seniors,

If you are from Pakistan, then 7th Feb is your Listening, Writing and reading test date. Speaking will be in 14 days window, keep 7th feb in center.