+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEWS : Manitoba Affidavit of Support (MAS) Out, Settlement Plan In

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manitoba Affidavit of Support (MAS) Out, Settlement Plan In
Sunday, August 12, 2012

If you are applying for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), take note of this important changes. MPNP has replaced the previous mail form Manitoba Affidavit of Support (MAS) with the Settlement Plan. Submitted MPNP applications with the old MAS form will continue to be accepted until October 1, 2012.

This Settlement Plan Form is not new for those applying under the MPNP Family Support Stream. But for MPNP General Stream, this is new.

Click here for the Settlement Plan Part 1, to be accomplished by the MPNP applicant.

Click here for the Settlement Plan Part 2, to be accomplisged by MPNP Supporter.

The Settlement Plan must be reviewed and endorsed by a friend or distant relative who has been living in Manitoba continuously for at least one year as Canadian citizen or permanent resident, who resides in the area to which you are destined and who is not currently supporting the settlement of another MPNP applicant, nominee, or person in another Canadian immigration program.

For MPNP General Stream, only one friend or distant relative is needed.

mrmc02

Oct 4, 2012
Hi,

Thanks for the info.

I'm wondering where can I find the official statement that for MPNP General Stream, only 1 friend is needed?

Last June, I started preparing the forms and requirements for MPNP, while waiting for my 2 friends to confirm their support. 1 of my friend is convinced to support me, while the other is still thinking about it. This is a good news for me, as I'll be able to submit my application if this is the new rule. Also, I'm using the old application kit at that time. Do I need to update my forms as well? or can I just include the 2 new forms for General Stream?

dreamer2012

Oct 1, 2012
hello Manitoba123, :D

Just wanna ask reg with the settlement plan, i am planning to submit my docs for MPNP under family support stream on DEC.
My sponsor (my cousin) has a current nominee applicant and for medical now.
Will i need to wait for the visa approval and landing of the first applicant before i send my application? and why? pls. advice, what step should i do.

Thanks in advance!
HOPE to get answers. ;)

Four Angels

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
Singapore Police Clearance, NBI Certification , addtl Fam info for Daughter who turned 18, personal history from 18y,o for applicant, spouse and daughter
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
3-Sepr 2013
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
AOR from CIO Sep 4,2013, AOR -SGVO Sept 30,2013
Med's Request
11-11-2013
Med's Done....
11-13-203
mrmc02 said:
Hi,

Thanks for the info.

I'm wondering where can I find the official statement that for MPNP General Stream, only 1 friend is needed?

Last June, I started preparing the forms and requirements for MPNP, while waiting for my 2 friends to confirm their support. 1 of my friend is convinced to support me, while the other is still thinking about it. This is a good news for me, as I'll be able to submit my application if this is the new rule. Also, I'm using the old application kit at that time. Do I need to update my forms as well? or can I just include the 2 new forms for General Stream?

I guess it is still 2 friends to support

biddukhan

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Nomination.....
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
26-02-2013 ( Received status on online status) 17-11-2013 ( In process status) 17-11-2013 ( Background declaration form asked again) 26-11-2013 (submitted form again)
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013 ( Received status on online status)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-07-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
Dear.

This information is in the MPNP Guide on the website.

Regards
BK

tofy4000

Jan 26, 2013
Hi all

I have weird question ,....how can the officer be satisfied that the supporter is my friend ....like I have a net friend and she is willing to support me but I emailed the MPNP to have an explanation about that issue and replied me that u should know each other in person...so if we meet each other ,MPNP will accept her as a friend and approve the affidavit or what I have to do about that issue?

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tofy4000 said:
Hi all

I have weird question ,....how can the officer be satisfied that the supporter is my friend ....like I have a net friend and she is willing to support me but I emailed the MPNP to have an explanation about that issue and replied me that u should know each other in person...so if we meet each other ,MPNP will accept her as a friend and approve the affidavit or what I have to do about that issue?

Yes, you should know personally the supporter. I suggest you really have to see each other. MPNP will ask about how the two of you meet and how long.

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
Pls how are we supposed to upload our transcripts online when schools will not even I the transcript directly o us?

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loofy said:
Pls how are we supposed to upload our transcripts online when schools will not even I the transcript directly o us?
Hello loofy, you mean they will not give you your transcript? That is preposterous. Former students have the right to request for a copy of their grades. You have to talk to them.

Bishop2031

May 29, 2014
Latest Manitoba Affidavit of Support (MAS) Out, Settlement Plan

Need help, if we will submit our application online, how and where to submit the affidavit of support?.

Thanks^^

odonacer

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Did you even read the first comment on this topic????

There isn't such thing as affidavit of support anymore!

Bishop2031

May 29, 2014
odonacer said:
Did you even read the first comment on this topic????

There isn't such thing as affidavit of support anymore!
Yes....the only changes I've noticed in the form is the title from MAS to Settlement Plan... :) I'm only asking how is my supporter will going to submit this document if we will submit our application ONLINE. Thanks^^

saifcanada

Jan 25, 2014
biddukhan said:
Dear.

This information is in the MPNP Guide on the website.

Regards
BK
Hello guyz,
How many friend supports need for MPNP General stream application now?? Is one or 2 friend?

nascintl

Mar 15, 2018
Hi, good day
I would like to ask where can I fill the form for (MAS) Manitoba Affidavit of Support form? thanks in advance