+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Newly recovered spread sheet

Ghost13

Apr 30, 2017
Toronto
Hello All,

As stated previously in this thread, the old Citizenship Applications sheet is now completely messed up! Therefore, I have created a newly corrected and recovered data sheet, which contains most of the old and new data, but it's a view only for now. Edits will be added by few people only, and this is the only way that I find best in order to maintain the sheet and protect it from deliberate intentional loss of data or just mere malice.

The new sheet can be found here.

I've also corrected some formulas and restored other entries.

Reactions: B0kkie and Stef.

B0kkie

Dec 22, 2016
Hello All,

As stated previously in this thread, the old Citizenship Applications sheet is now completely messed up! Therefore, I have created a newly corrected and recovered data sheet, which contains most of the old and new data, but it's a view only for now. Edits will be added by few people only, and this is the only way that I find best in order to maintain the sheet and protect it from deliberate intentional loss of data or just mere malice.

The new sheet can be found here.

I've also corrected some formulas and restored other entries.
I can't understand why people kept vandalizing our spreadsheet! Can you please update my information (Bokkie - November):
We sent you a notice on May 24, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on June 8, 2017 at 9:45 AM.
Thanks.

Reactions: Ghost13

Ghost13

Apr 30, 2017
Toronto
I can't understand why people kept vandalizing our spreadsheet! Can you please update my information (Bokkie - November):
We sent you a notice on May 24, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on June 8, 2017 at 9:45 AM.
Thanks.
Updated. I do appreciate your support. Thank you so much and congratulations!

NizYou

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Thank you very much, I would like to add the link of the sheet into June Applications, but what is the process for people to add their information?