+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Newfoundland Priority Skilled Worker

CheesyTee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hi everyone. I received an invitation from Newfoundland and Labrador under the new priority skilled worker stream.
NOC 4151 (Clinical Psychologist) with 100 points.

I have been trying to search the forum for information regarding filling the application. There is no placeholder to declare work experience and I have emailed the government of Newfoundland but no response. I even had a friend in Canada call them but they were not picking either.

Anyone experiencing similar issue?

Hyperglycaemia

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Hi everyone. I received an invitation from Newfoundland and Labrador under the new priority skilled worker stream.
NOC 4151 (Clinical Psychologist) with 100 points.

I have been trying to search the forum for information regarding filling the application. There is no placeholder to declare work experience and I have emailed the government of Newfoundland but no response. I even had a friend in Canada call them but they were not picking either.

Anyone experiencing similar issue?
I noticed that applicants on this forum are not very active. It is sad that I asked a question long ago but no response till now and I don't think there is an online information with respect to application submission. On your question, every applicant have their dashboard and under the federal forms column, there is a space for work experience. Thoroughly check the background declaration or generic form. I also sent them mail two weeks ago but I haven't heard from them and I had to send another mail today. I also sent a voice note to them.

CheesyTee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Thank you for taking time to respond. I appreciate.

I will check the federal forms for work experience. I will like to ask if you uploaded recommendation letter.

Thanks you.
I noticed that applicants on this forum are not very active. It is sad that I asked a question long ago but no response till now and I don't think there is an online information with respect to application submission. On your question, every applicant have their dashboard and under the federal forms column, there is a space for work experience. Thoroughly check the background declaration or generic form. I also sent them mail two weeks ago but I haven't heard from them and I had to send another mail today. I also sent a voice note to them.

Hyperglycaemia

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Thank you for taking time to respond. I appreciate.

I will check the federal forms for work experience. I will like to ask if you uploaded recommendation letter.

Thanks you.
I did not see such information, just work history. When were u invited and how far have u gone in the application? I wish to submit ASAP. I have submitted 10/14 but still seeking clarifications from them in some areas. How I wish we have people here who have submitted.

CheesyTee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
I’m yet to start with the federal forms. As most won’t open on my pc. I may need to update OS or get another ox to complete it.

I am hoping to submit by the end of July.
I did not see such information, just work history. When were u invited and how far have u gone in the application? I wish to submit ASAP. I have submitted 10/14 but still seeking clarifications from them in some areas. How I wish we have people here who have submitted.