+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

newbie need help

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
Hi there. i would be really happy if any one answers me.

myself namratha and i have my ielts score with reading and writing 5.5. i know this is a bad score so i will be taking ielts again on 27th september.
apart from that i completed my engineering in electonics and communication in the year 2013 (engineering was a force by parent) with 56%.
in this 1 year i have been teaching in a coaching classes for maths, competitive exams, engineering subjects and so on. i have a 1 year experience certificate i.e july 2013-june 2014. but now comes the twist. i am currently working for cognizant bps from december 2013 till date where in is a night shift.
i have applied for conestoga and centennial. now the question is do i have to show both the experience certificated telling the gap or should i jus say i was teaching and ignore cognizant as it was a bps in other words call centre.. please help

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
namratha_s said:

myself namratha and i have my ielts score with reading and writing 5.5. i know this is a bad score so i will be taking ielts again on 27th september.
apart from that i completed my engineering in electonics and communication in the year 2013 (engineering was a force by parent) with 56%.
in this 1 year i have been teaching in a coaching classes for maths, competitive exams, engineering subjects and so on. i have a 1 year experience certificate i.e july 2013-june 2014. but now comes the twist. i am currently working for cognizant bps from december 2013 till date where in is a night shift.
i have applied for conestoga and centennial. now the question is do i have to show both the experience certificated telling the gap or should i jus say i was teaching and ignore cognizant as it was a bps in other words call centre.. please help
I think you should show that you were working for cognizant. Which course you are about to take in Conestoga? One of my friend. He was from business background but he was working for BPO and he showed everything and his visa got approved too.

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
embedded systems development.
and is it possible for me to get into jan intake as my results will be out by 10th oct

raj_009

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
namratha_s said:

I would rather suggest you not to mention anything since both the fields are different and this shows lack of proper direction. All you can do is convince the VO in your application that you were preparing yourself for further studies and brushing up your fundamentals. Looking at your % you can apply to colleges. Getting into jan intake in colleges is never an issue. But make sure you file for visa at least before December.

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
thankyou raj..
i met 2 consultants here. 1 consultant says that i am too late now. where as the edwise says that i can apply.. i have almost with everythng. funds ready,
loan is also ready but jus waiting for the LOA. i am confused. is it late nw?

sikanderv

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
IELTS Request
8 overall (R9 L8.5 S7.5 W7)
File Transfer...
25-07-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-06-2014
Passport Req..
With application
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
namratha_s said:
thankyou raj..
i met 2 consultants here. 1 consultant says that i am too late now. where as the edwise says that i can apply.. i have almost with everythng. funds ready,
loan is also ready but jus waiting for the LOA. i am confused. is it late nw?
It's not late now..But if you apply in late Nov/December, it will be late and you may miss the Jan 2014 intake. This is what happened in my case.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raj_009 said:
I would rather suggest you not to mention anything since both the fields are different and this shows lack of proper direction. All you can do is convince the VO in your application that you were preparing yourself for further studies and brushing up your fundamentals. Looking at your % you can apply to colleges. Getting into jan intake in colleges is never an issue. But make sure you file for visa at least before December.
It is not like that VO will think that you are not particular about your goal and career. I know many people who did different course in India and they were doing job not related to their field of study. Then also they got visa. Sometimes its your luck too. So choose wisely.

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
will it be possble to tel i was teaching for a year and then concentrated in preparing for masters. just say cognizant
is not in the list?

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is always better to fill your gap. and if you have something like certificates to show that gap that would be nice.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
namratha_s said:

I think it would be better if you show only experience that is relevant to your field of education. You are not under any compulsion to disclose everything.

prashy111

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/7/1014
Med's Done....
15/7/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
namratha_s apply with best hopes :) and its not late. you can apply .

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
thnkq :)
but i dono y my consultants are delaying. i stay in 1 town n my consultant is 400km far from my place. they jus delay doin my work.. am damn scared

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
namratha_s said:
thnkq :)
but i dono y my consultants are delaying. i stay in 1 town n my consultant is 400km far from my place. they jus delay doin my work.. am damn scared
Call them up and tell them not to be lazy , its not too late. Just apply