+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Newbee for Canadian Immigration Need Help!

shelby360

Apr 21, 2014
Hello Friends,

I'm sorry to bother you as i might be asking the repetitive question here. I'm a newbee wishing to apply for canadian immigration.

I'm wishing to apply ASAP and looking for a Good Consultants in BANGALORE, INDIA. As Many of them said in other threads to go on your own instead of consultants, I'm expecting good response in here. Below is my profile and tell me what are the chances of my Eligibility for immigration.

-> Btech in Electronics & communication with 61%.

-> MS in Embedded Systems with 8.5CGPA.

-> MSc in Computing from UK University with 60%.

-> Work Experience in India 2year 1month as Software Engineer

->My IELTS (Academic) is Listening - 7.5, Reading - 6.5, Writing - 7.0, Speaking - 6.0, OVERALL - 7.0

If any of you have any suggestions feel free to write about it and if you know any of the trusted conusltants in Bangalore INDIA Please Do Suggest me.
If any of help me in beginning with file step by step it would be much appreciated.

Thank you everyone :)

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
shelby360 said:
Hello Friends,

I'm sorry to bother you as i might be asking the repetitive question here. I'm a newbee wishing to apply for canadian immigration.

I'm wishing to apply ASAP and looking for a Good Consultants in BANGALORE, INDIA. As Many of them said in other threads to go on your own instead of consultants, I'm expecting good response in here. Below is my profile and tell me what are the chances of my Eligibility for immigration.

->My IELTS (Academic) is Listening - 7.5, Reading - 6.5, Writing - 7.0, Speaking - 6.0, OVERALL - 7.0

If any of you have any suggestions feel free to write about it and if you know any of the trusted conusltants in Bangalore INDIA Please Do Suggest me.
If any of help me in beginning with file step by step it would be much appreciated.

First of all
You should take IELTS GENERAL TRAINING module
As Academic module is not accepted for Immigration purpose

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
Hey Shelby,
actually first of all you need to read guidelines carefully and decide if you're eligible for FSWP
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Most of IT NOC's a capped by now, so it's going to be tricky.

Good luck!

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you have any exp (min. 1 yr) in & as :

2172 Database analysts and data administrators

that is the IT category open for now (FSW 2014) .. else go for Express Entry 2015 :)

shelby360 said:
Hello Friends,

N Ajay Chowdary

Oct 27, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent along with app
File Transfer...
25-04-2016
Med's Request
Sent along with app
Med's Done....
Sent along with app
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2016
LANDED..........
22-09-2016
Hi,

Discouraging Points :
1. You cant apply for FSW 2014 as already they are caped
2. You have to take IELTS General ....academic is not considered.

Encouraging Points:
3. You need some time to collect all the docs and clear your IELTS, By then Express entry 2015 will be started, you can apply in that slot and come out with flying colors
4. No Need for consiltant...you can do by your own.
5. If you don't want to take the pain to go through all these forums, you can approach a consultant.

All the best

shelby360

Apr 21, 2014
thank you all for the feedback!

do any of you know any good consultants in Bangalore?

What are the documents do i need to be ready with when applying for Express Entry?

Whether do i need to have a Job Offer from Canada before I could apply for the EE...?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
shelby360 said:
thank you all for the feedback!

do any of you know any good consultants in Bangalore? No, we don't know any consultants in India as most of us applied on our own

What are the documents do i need to be ready with when applying for Express Entry? Go to the Express Entry forum to ask about it, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-expression-of-interest-b54.0/

Whether do i need to have a Job Offer from Canada before I could apply for the EE...? No job offer required before applying for EE
Hi, see above. I think your best bet is to do some research before you commit yourself, cheers.

shelby360

Apr 21, 2014
What would be the Total Amount i need to be ready with in my Bank Account and for the application If I'm doing it on my own?

What are the total costs involved and how does it split up?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
neel-here said:
Do you have any exp (min. 1 yr) in & as :

2172 Database analysts and data administrators

that is the IT category open for now (FSW 2014) .. else go for Express Entry 2015 :)
Does Database Administrator comes in 2172 also?