+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New York VFS Passport timelines

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Good day folks,

Anyone submitted passports to New York VFS recently and got passports processed? Can you please let me know the timeline, we sent our passports on May 05 2022 and still no update from IRCC office.

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
1-2 weeks after it reaches IRCC (Canadian consulate). YMMV.
Mine took 3 weeks but I guess I'm on the unlucky end

hansgroeh

Apr 13, 2022
Good day folks,

Anyone submitted passports to New York VFS recently and got passports processed? Can you please let me know the timeline, we sent our passports on May 05 2022 and still no update from IRCC office.
Sent my document in on the 14th of April, showed as under process at IRCC on April 18th. Since then it has been total silence.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
1-2 weeks after it reaches IRCC (Canadian consulate). YMMV.
Mine took 3 weeks but I guess I'm on the unlucky end
Thanks for the reply, 3 weeks is not that bad. I have seen folks waited more than a month. I am just trying to get the feel of timeline.

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Hi,
I am principle applicant and Pakistani National, my dependent is my wife and she is US citizen. After PPR I send my Passport to VFS (Karachi-Pakistan) I got my visa stamped after 8 working days from the date of submission to VFS.
My wife submitted her pictures, PPR letter, bio detailed table and money for VFS NY but didnot get her COPR letter yet, though she dont need any Visa for Canada but as a PR she must have COPR letters.
Its almost a month now as she submitted her above documents and she just got last email that application is under process in IRCC office / VFS.
How much time will NY-VFS take to just send my wife COPR letter?
Please reply me members...
I will appreciate please>.....