+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New web form to contact ircc

meenujjoy31

Nov 1, 2021
Applied on March 6th on new portal and forgot to upload an important document, submitted it through web form same day.
Today got reply:
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:

…...pdf
Rest assured, the document will be added on file within 2 business days.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

…….., agent …..
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Hk554

Apr 2, 2022
Applied on March 6th on new portal and forgot to upload an important document, submitted it through web form same day.
Today got reply:
Good day,

…...pdf

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Change of address
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

…….., agent …..
Hey,
Just wanted to check for a visitor visa enquiry after selecting Temporary residence (applied online), do we select temporary resident visa or visitor record. I am a bit confused, it would be great if you could suggest what you selected. Thanks

Simar12

Dec 14, 2021
Today got reply:
Good day,

…...pdf

Change of address
Sincerely,

…….., agent …..
Can you plz tll..
Which webform. Did you use?
Old or new
Plztell

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hey everyone,

I tried sending the new webform as well. The reply I got was "Please contact the Delhi visa office where the application is at and use their webform" so I submitted another webform to Delhi, no reply yet.

Super Visa Timeline:

Application submitted for both parents : March 20th 2022
Upfront Medicals for both parents submitted
Biometrics completed and valid from previous visitor visa file which was automatically withdrawn.
Medicals Passed for mother: March 29th
BVL for mother: March 29th
GC Key visitor visa application automatic withdrawn: March 30th
PPR: April 19th for Mother's application.
Passport Stamped and got back: April 27th 2022

Father's application still shows: "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam and no updates after that." Been trying to contact IRCC, no luck and no movement yet.

Simar12

Dec 14, 2021
Hey everyone,

I tried sending the new webform as well. The reply I got was "Please contact the Delhi visa office where the application is at and use their webform" so I submitted another webform to Delhi, no reply yet.

Super Visa Timeline:

Application submitted for both parents : March 20th 2022
Upfront Medicals for both parents submitted
Biometrics completed and valid from previous visitor visa file which was automatically withdrawn.
Medicals Passed for mother: March 29th
BVL for mother: March 29th
GC Key visitor visa application automatic withdrawn: March 30th
PPR: April 19th for Mother's application.
Passport Stamped and got back: April 27th 2022

Father's application still shows: "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam and no updates after that." Been trying to contact IRCC, no luck and no movement yet.
Can you tell in how much time you got reply?

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Can you tell in how much time you got reply?
Took about a week for them to reply on the new Webform. But they asked to contact the visa office where the application is it. So I submitted another webform to Delhi Visa office. no reply till now.