+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW UPDATE ON MY APPLICATION

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
No man it takes 5 working days... but what can I expect from a webform?
I got answer of webform today i sent form on 6th may ahaha and same copied answered even they did not updated yet new information for students

Last edited:

Yash1995

Apr 13, 2020
I got answer of webform today i sentform.on 6th may ahaha and same copied answered even they dis not updated yet new information for students
Yeh sab pagal banarahe hame idhar.. worst case scenario Meh defer ya refund best option hoga

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
QUOTE="tanzirmahim, post: 8729677, member: 970716"]
what did your webform reply state? did you get an "approval in-principle"?
[/QUOTE]
This what is said they sent me all old information no new.as this mail was put on hold in May and sent now ahahha

tanzirmahim

Mar 26, 2020
QUOTE="tanzirmahim, post: 8729677, member: 970716"]
what did your webform reply state? did you get an "approval in-principle"?
This what is said they sent me all old information no new.as this mail was put on hold in May and sent now ahahha
[/QUOTE]
can you eloborate what old information?

MyHero

May 16, 2020
I'm stressed since all this mess has started. My future, my relationship, my mental peace, everything is on stake. This visa application has given so much stress that I have lost few KGs as well. And I might lose more since I have been watching these many refusals.
How did you know of these refusals?

dkapadiya

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
How did you know of these refusals?
I'm keep checking all the threads on this website. We saw a lot of refusals for paper applications in the month of July, and I know 2 guys in my group got refusal in last 2 weeks. Right now everyone is receiving AIP, they started with Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Brazil and in last 2 day I saw 3 AIP in India 2 of them are from Gujarat. One from Vadodara and One from Surat and i'm still waiting for mine.

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
I'm keep checking all the threads on this website. We saw a lot of refusals for paper applications in the month of July, and I know 2 guys in my group got refusal in last 2 weeks. Right now everyone is receiving AIP, they started with Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Brazil and in last 2 day I saw 3 AIP in India 2 of them are from Gujarat. One from Vadodara and One from Surat and i'm still waiting for mine.
5 friends of mine who submitted paper application on March received AIP last week

Reactions: Panku Trehan