NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
HI everyone got new update on my application
applied on 11th march
bio 14th march

1st update on 2nd july= medical passed
today 9july= review of eligibilty started
i think this is the last stage and im really happy that my application is being analysed
Hi sunmeet,
I have exactly same time line, medical and review eligibility started. rest pending.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Paper applications are not being processed till this time
no it s processing only file before 10 april are getting results,and mostly refusals they are working very quickly and only giving refusals and i don't knw y University gives offer if they nly have to refuse

Krupesh112

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
no it s processing only file before 10 april are getting results,and mostly refusals they are working very quickly and only giving refusals and i don't knw y University gives offer if they nly have to refuse
I think they are going through only SOP and giving results. As of now they don't have enough time. I guess strong SOP can lead to approval of visa now.

dkapadiya

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
I think they are going through only SOP and giving results. As of now they don't have enough time. I guess strong SOP can lead to approval of visa now.
Is it possible to change SOP now in the middle of the process? if we do, does that make negative impact on our application ?
After looking at these many refusals in just 4-5 days, I'm getting a little worried now.

Reactions: Drsunmeet Singh

Krupesh112

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Relax buddy. Be positive
I don't know about SOP whether we can change in between process. As we can see here most of the students come with their refusal stories but only few with approvals. Just make sure that your SOP is having clear reasons to come back home country and your future goals, what are the job chances in ur home country after u comeback. It will help u surely.

Reactions: Mandalorian