+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New thread for SHANGHAI VO for people that have they file transfer there recently

Midepearls

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
You shouldnt mind sharing some info about the booking procedure?
Yeah... I’m booking online, as my husband said it can be done online. Also, if you’re from Nigeria, don’t do medical in qlife clinics( they are slow in turning in results to IRCC) Get it done in any IOM medical hospitals... they are faster but expensive than qlife

Reactions: Yudieketty

Yudieketty

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Yeah... I’m booking online, as my husband said it can be done online. Also, if you’re from Nigeria, don’t do medical in qlife clinics( they are slow in turning in results to IRCC) Get it done in any IOM medical hospitals... they are faster but expensive than qlife
Yeah..U r right. I've heard same complaints. Well I'm April 6th, still waiting for medicals. Not sure how they decide which application to process first...but till then.

Midepearls

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
I've just been told that my application is processing in Sydney. I wish they had moved to Sydney earlier.
I don’t understand. I thought you called them last week in Shanghai and they said they are working on the file... why does it have to be moved to Sydney again?