+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New thread for SHANGHAI VO for people that have they file transfer there recently

Shabi1990

Sep 22, 2020
its been a week since Application Received changed back to In Process so today I Called IRCC office, They said we started working on your eligibility and check and if we require ADR we will contact you and your Medical is valid till Oct 2021, so give us some time, lol I Said ok.

Yudieketty

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
its been a week since Application Received changed back to In Process so today I Called IRCC office, They said we started working on your eligibility and check and if we require ADR we will contact you and your Medical is valid till Oct 2021, so give us some time, lol I Said ok.
When was your application received?

maxayma

May 11, 2020
very nice. mine is exactly like yours. Did you get the additional line in ECAS by now or did you noticed any change in your GCKEY account? after status changed back to in porcess

Shabi1990

Sep 22, 2020
Permanent Residence
  1. We received ----------------'s application for permanent residence on February 24, 2020.
  2. We sent ------ medical instructions on September 18, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. Medical results have been received. <<<<<<< This was the last update in Nov 2020

maxayma

May 11, 2020
I repeat what I've said many times: all of these interpretations of what changes in status and specific text 'means' are people here guessing / reading the tea leaves. It may or may not be accurate particularly with covid changes.

The absence of a particular message may or may not mean what you're thinking, and (in my view) not worth overthinking. Changes of status mean something happened, and that generally means some forward progress.

I don't blame anyone for trying to figure it out or wondering what it means, but oftentimes may just be wrong info.
Quick update my visa office is working on my app. You were right. I received the medical request last night.