+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New thread for SHANGHAI VO for people that have they file transfer there recently

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
Does all application see this message when ur application have reach the 1 year mark.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.
Yes mine says the same

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Does all application see this message when ur application have reach the 1 year mark.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.
Yes it's automatic after it hits one year.

NaumanK

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Dubai

Yes its normal

Yudieketty

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
So I called IRCC today, and the lady told me my file has been opened and is being processed in Shanghai. Just wondering why my ecas hasn't changed to in process.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
So I called IRCC today, and the lady told me my file has been opened and is being processed in Shanghai. Just wondering why my ecas hasn't changed to in process.
As a general rule, these changes in status in process/in view/received etc are mostly useless as a way of figuring out exactly what happened or what is happening or the actual progress made. Look on a change in ECAS as a sign 'something happened' and nothing more. "Something happened" is generally good - somebody did something with the file. But the vast majority of time processing is waiting and being in a queue so stressing about what exactly it means every time the status changes with vague language is not worth the mental time.

Reactions: Yudieketty