+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New thread for SHANGHAI VO for people that have they file transfer there recently

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
Hopefully you get it. However in reality your application is March 2020 and what I'm seeing is that even with my application which happens to be in Hong Kong I found out yesterday. Kingston is still our main VO. (I'm January 2020)

I'm hoping that it makes my application really go faster. But now I'm realizing that it's probably just for the eligibility step and then back to KVO for the final decision. Because I can see that both have been touching the file. Maybe it might be different for you. But order your notes and find out. Good luck.
Have you ordered gcms? What they say about visa office??

Reactions: DiiDii

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Hopefully you get it. However in reality your application is March 2020 and what I'm seeing is that even with my application which happens to be in Hong Kong I found out yesterday. Kingston is still our main VO. (I'm January 2020)

I'm hoping that it makes my application really go faster. But now I'm realizing that it's probably just for the eligibility step and then back to KVO for the final decision. Because I can see that both have been touching the file. Maybe it might be different for you. But order your notes and find out. Good luck.
Waiting on the 1 year mark to pass than I'll start to order note an sending webform

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Waiting on the 1 year mark to pass than I'll start to order note an sending webform
OK. However you only need to wait 1 year to contact your MP. Honestly I did and it was pointless they told me what I could find out by calling lol. Eligibility - Not Started, Security - Not Started. They only action the case if something is wrong etc. Sometimes they can tell you more but often not.

Notes take 30 days plus to come and can be ordered anytime. My first set I ordered when my app did not get SA like everyone else. I then realized it was because I had a previous sponsorship after ordering my notes.

Just giving you a heads up of what to expect.

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
OK. However you only need to wait 1 year to contact your MP. Honestly I did and it was pointless they told me what I could find out by calling lol. Eligibility - Not Started, Security - Not Started. They only action the case if something is wrong etc. Sometimes they can tell you more but often not.

Notes take 30 days plus to come and can be ordered anytime. My first set I ordered when my app did not get SA like everyone else. I then realized it was because I had a previous sponsorship after ordering my notes.

Thank you for the head up, I have contact my mp before an they've been very helpful, by checking my gckey account I can see that my eligibility and background check have began, for the pass two month,

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019

Can I ask a question, I'm the pa I'm outside Canada my wife is in Canada, can i order my note using my wife information with I uploading my consent form as well? Are it have to been coming from here email, reason why I ask my wife is very busy with work

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Have you ordered gcms? What they say about visa office??
Yup/. I put in in my response to Chad. However basically sent reason to HKVO was for Eligibility.
Thank you for the head up, I have contact my mp before an they've been very helpful, by checking my gckey account I can see that my eligibility and background check have began, for the pass two month,
Not to burst your bubble. But it always says that after the Bio and Meds are submitted. It only starts when it says it on the nots or when you call and speak to someone they will tell you. The MP can also tell you that as well. Gckey is mainly to get your letters when you get an email. Most of the information is standard.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Can I ask a question, I'm the pa I'm outside Canada my wife is in Canada, can i order my note using my wife information with I uploading my consent form as well? Are it have to been coming from here email, reason why I ask my wife is very busy with work
You can try. But make sure you use all of her information as if she's ordering them. I understand what you mean. Others will say no. But try it and see if it submits. Did you see the permission form I put in the KVO group? Sign that and upload it.

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Yup/. I put in in my response to Chad. However basically sent reason to HKVO was for Eligibility.

Not to burst your bubble. But it always says that after the Bio and Meds are submitted. It only starts when it says it on the nots or when you call and speak to someone they will tell you. The MP can also tell you that as well. Gckey is mainly to get your letters when you get an email. Most of the information is standard.
Thank

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
You can try. But make sure you use all of her information as if she's ordering them. I understand what you mean. Others will say no. But try it and see if it submits. Did you see the permission form I put in the KVO group? Sign that and upload it.
Yes I see it I'll thank

Reactions: DiiDii

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
If we here don't get anything...i would understand that maybe it hasn't reached our turn...but no one anywhere has heard from Shanghai....please if anyone has heard even if on facebook , online anywhere....just share here for some hope.
We need some sort of update to keep our hope alive