NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

Abolade123

Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Finding it difficult to resubmit my application since banks now reducing dollar spending limit to $100. Who is in this too?

Vee33

Sep 14, 2019
Hi everyone, I have some questions.
1) for the medical exam, how long does it take to get an appointment, or do you just do a walk-in? Did you take your pictures at Akai house or outside it and took your pictures to them?

they have 2 panel physicians and the immigration site for the medical, which one is best or do they all work fast enough ?

finally if your passport is requested, what’s the process? I’m especially interested in knowing which courier to use and how it is returned to you. Will they notify you of its return and will the courier contact you once it’s at your destination? Applicant is living with a friend now so the residential address is different now although he goes to the original address we used which is a mission house. I just hope it’ll be handed to him in person.

thanks for any answers

Vee33

Sep 14, 2019
Hi has anyone received PPR? Could you please post a copy of the letter. And the process you went through to submit it. Thanks
I just want to know what to expect and how to prepare

Jomandy

Sep 24, 2020
Hello Famz,
I’m especially interested in knowing how the passport will be returned back to the principal applicant. After paying the courier fees, how do I notify VFS? Will they notify me of its return and will the courier contact me once it’s at my destination? Cos all they say is to refer to Buy Services and make transfer, no further acknowledgement/enlightenment from VFS which is so annoying, like they're waiting for one to make mistakes. They don't accept visitors, don't pick calls nor even respond to mails.

Pls anyone who's collected passport should assist. I just want to be armed with the right info.

Jomandy

Sep 24, 2020
Hello Famz,

I’m especially interested in knowing how the passport will be returned back to the principal applicant. After paying the courier fees, how do I notify VFS? Will they notify me of its return and will the courier contact me once it’s at my destination? Cos all they say is to refer to Buy Services and make transfer, no further acknowledgement/enlightenment from VFS which is so annoying, like they're waiting for one to make mistakes. They don't accept visitors, don't pick calls nor even respond to mails.

Pls anyone who's collected passport should assist. I just want to be armed with the right info.

Jeco

Feb 7, 2019
Hello Famz,

I am in the same boat with you

LeaAmbrose

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Québec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
App. Filed.......
14-01-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
File Transfer...
26-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
28-07-2021
My application was forwarded to Accra, but I think I need to have my CSQ from Québec before receiving AOR2 from Accra. Anyone here that applied from Québec?