+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

lsmithonsite

Feb 25, 2020
*in most cases And also how the Accra visa office works, Medical comes approx 5 months after u sent in the application so expect medical request sometime in may.
*its not a must but it’s advisable to create a gc key account as you get to see detailed information about your application but you can still go through the whole process without a gc key account cause they have the principal applicant email on file and they’ll use that to contact your husband so there’s no need to worry.
Do i need something from canadian immigration to create a gckey account...would like to do it and thanks so much for your response

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Do i need something from canadian immigration to create a gckey account...would like to do it and thanks so much for your response
At this stage you already got what u need (uci number, application /file number )to create a gc key account and link your application to the account, please read through this thread as it’ll guide you in creating and linking your application to the gc key account, hope this helps

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Greetings guys!
I dont know who to talk to you. I am towards "the end" of the application but my anxiety is playing tricks on me.
How do you manage your stress? Do you have any?
Thanks in advance

messco2020

Nov 12, 2019
U are into ur tenth month and haven't recieved medical request? That's a bit strange
I am in my 13 month and haven’t received medical guys..Only biometrics and they put me in queue to be scheduled for interview..
So yes,it’s strange and it’s is happening

messco2020

Nov 12, 2019
Did they tell you you were in queue??
Yes.Since November when I requested for the statut of my application..I could not create a gckey account and link my paper application in order to view it.
Reason is: I have to cut the representative who is tied to the application.
I just ordered my Gcsm note to check what is the issue

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Email I got in January from my MP was it was in queue to be reviewwd by an agent.

I had a feeling it was gonna go in interview.
We are ready for the interview its more not knowing. My husband and I are both stressed. Therefore I decided to go back to Naija to spend time with him.

messco2020

Nov 12, 2019
Email I got in January from my MP was it was in queue to be reviewwd by an agent.

I had a feeling it was gonna go in interview.
We are ready for the interview its more not knowing. My husband and I are both stressed. Therefore I decided to go back to Naija to spend time with him.
That’s great.Hope things work out good for everyone.It is sad and stressful how the process goes sometimes.