+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
I got Medical request yesterday and today i recieved invitation to pre-arrival services. Is it usual to get pre-arrival service letter without completing your medicals yet?
My medicals is scheduled for next week
Wow congrats and yes some people get lucky to get pre arrival before medical is completed, it’s a good sign that your application is moving well..expect ppr soon.

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Wow congrats and yes some people get lucky to get pre arrival before medical is completed, it’s a good sign that your application is moving well..expect ppr soon.
Thanks. Have u had the interview yet? Please do u know if Q life clinic requires your passport photo as part of the medical screening?

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks. Have u had the interview yet? Please do u know if Q life clinic requires your passport photo as part of the medical screening?
interview is different from pre arrival services, pre arrival is like a correspondence that indicates you’ve passed the eligibility, while the interview is to determine if you’re eligible, I did my medical at iom but I’d advise you go with a passport photo as I was required to bring at iom.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
You’re not required to attend anything for the pre arrival. Just expect ppr letter,.

themightynature

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
accra
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
12-01-2020
File Transfer...
21-01-2020
Med's Request
20-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-10-2920
Hello i just received word that my PR application was sent to Accra Ghana to be processed about 2 weeks ago. Does anyone know if they request medical or additional documents...will they send these to me via the email ive provided or will i need to access these things thru the GCKey???

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Hello i just received word that my PR application was sent to Accra Ghana to be processed about 2 weeks ago. Does anyone know if they request medical or additional documents...will they send these to me via the email ive provided or will i need to access these things thru the GCKey???
If u don’t have a gc key account they’ll send it via the email u provided, if u have a gckey account the letter will be in there then you’ll get an email saying there’s a message in your gckey account.

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
When u have a message in ur gckey, u would be sent an email telling u that u have a message. U wld have long into ur account to see the message

themightynature

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
accra
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
12-01-2020
File Transfer...
21-01-2020
Med's Request
20-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-10-2920
If u don’t have a gc key account they’ll send it via the email u provided, if u have a gckey account the letter will be in there then you’ll get an email saying there’s a message in your gckey account.
Thanks, I'm still wondering if am to get AOR from AVO stating that the received my application, is getting to 3weeks that they sent it to Accra, so am wondering if am going to receive AOR from Accra as I received from Canada when my application was in Canada, God bless

themightynature

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
accra
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
12-01-2020
File Transfer...
21-01-2020
Med's Request
20-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-10-2920
When u have a message in ur gckey, u would be sent an email telling u that u have a message. U wld have long into ur account to see the message
Thanks, I'm still wondering if am to get AOR from AVO stating that the received my application, is getting to 3weeks that they sent it to Accra, so am wondering if am going to receive AOR from Accra as I received from Canada when my application was in Canada, God bless

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Sometimes u get and sometimes u don’t, in my own case I was told the file transfer to Accra email was my aor2 so if they don’t send u an email stating they’ve received your file just take the file transfer email as aor2 just don’t bother yourself be expecting medical soon.

themightynature

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
accra
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
12-01-2020
File Transfer...
21-01-2020
Med's Request
20-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-10-2920
Sometimes u get and sometimes u don’t, in my own case I was told the file transfer to Accra email was my aor2 so if they don’t send u an email stating they’ve received your file just take the file transfer email as aor2 just don’t bother yourself be expecting medical soon.
Thanks bro, what will be your advice to me, I have no online account, or have GCKey, should I open an online account now, if yes how do I do that, I need a link or a guide to link my application to an online account, if not, is it possible to go through this process without having an online account, God bless

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks bro, what will be your advice to me, I have no online account, or have GCKey, should I open an online account now, if yes how do I do that, I need a link or a guide to link my application to an online account, if not, is it possible to go through this process without having an online account, God bless
Yes it’s totally fine to go through this process without having a gckey account but it’s best advised to create one so as not to miss emails and Also you can see detailed information about your application. Here’s a link to a thread of how to create an online account and link your application, good luck.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

Oncloudokoye

Feb 12, 2020
I got Medical request yesterday and today i recieved invitation to pre-arrival services. Is it usual to get pre-arrival service letter without completing your medicals yet?
My medicals is scheduled for next week
You're September 30th applicant right? We have the same timeline, congratulations!!