+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

messco2020

Nov 12, 2019
Hello I’m new here
I did my interview at Accra on the 21st of November
The immigration officer told me she has approved my application
Asked me to pay the permanent resident fee and then pay for biometric fee, after doing that, I got an invitation to pre arrival services on the 24th
I did my biometric on Friday
It has been updated on my timeline
whats next after getting the invitation to pre arrival services?

my application timeline is due for dec 24th 2019
They received my application dec 24 2018

will they request for my passport?
Congratulations brother.I am confused since I got informed i will be interviewed.I wish mine work out smooth like yours

Reactions: Muhyy90

Stan leee

Dec 1, 2019
Congratulations brother.I am confused since I got informed i will be interviewed.I wish mine work out smooth like yours
just go through your application information
The one your spouse fill, how you guys met, they will ask you more about your spouse and her family more they will ask about you
70% of her and her family 30% of you and your family, just answer them honestly and it’s good to panic don’t hide it
I wish you the best

Reactions: messco2020

Beambie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
To get passport back is another history lol. Just send your passport ASAP when they request for it. I sent my son passport on the 19 November still waiting
Sent mine on the 19th too still waiting. Were u able to track your passport? I called VFS today was told my passport is still at the embassy keep me informed if u hear from them please

Stan leee

Dec 1, 2019
I read on some forum on this site that people got their permanent resident through emails without requesting for their passport
How true is that?

wizzyfc

Sep 21, 2019
Sent mine on the 19th too still waiting. Were u able to track your passport? I called VFS today was told my passport is still at the embassy keep me informed if u hear from them please
Sent mine on the 19th too and i have not been able to use the vfs tracking at all. It always says no record found....why is that?

Reactions: Mass L and Muhyy90

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Sent mine on the 19th too and i have not been able to use the vfs tracking at all. It always says no record found....why is that?
No idea why is that lol. I sent mine directly from Canada but still no update or anything from them. Let me know how yours go ok

Reactions: wizzyfc