+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Hello y’all I’m happy to announce to you that , I just got my pre-arrival Service letter this morning and a decision made on my online account, I hope it’s a good sign Finally Joining my wife for Christmas celebration
Congratulations.

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Hello y’all I’m happy to announce to you that , I just got my pre-arrival Service letter this morning and a decision made on my online account, I hope it’s a good sign Finally Joining my wife for Christmas celebration
Congratulations bro.

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Congrats, could you please share your timeline? Thanks

uniform

Jul 1, 2019
Congratulations

Reactions: Muhyy90

Mich1518

Oct 25, 2019
Hello,
My husband's permanent residence application was received on March 13th 2019. His medicals have been recieved since August 2019. We have not been updated since then, please how much longer before we passport request from Accra visa office?
Thanks

Reactions: Mass L

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hello,
My husband's permanent residence application was received on March 13th 2019. His medicals have been recieved since August 2019. We have not been updated since then, please how much longer before we passport request from Accra visa office?
Thanks
Passport request usually comes 4 to 5 months after medical. Try to email them about the medical and see.

messco2020

Nov 12, 2019
hi everyone
i have just join this forum..
my canadian wife filed for me the outland spousal sponsorship
*my application was sent in january 2018 and received on feb.1st 2019
*biometrics request on 26 april,and was done on the 30th
* since then,no answer...
*the paper apllication can not be linked to the online one
it's been 9 months since Ao1 and no medical request yet::
i am with accra office::
so confused

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
hi everyone
i have just join this forum..
my canadian wife filed for me the outland spousal sponsorship
*my application was sent in january 2018 and received on feb.1st 2019
*biometrics request on 26 april,and was done on the 30th
* since then,no answer...
*the paper apllication can not be linked to the online one
it's been 9 months since Ao1 and no medical request yet::
i am with accra office::
so confused
Wow: usually you get medical request just 2 months after file is transfer to Accra. You’re almost at the end time. Because most spousal application take 10 to 11 months. Maybe you or your wife should call then and see what going on with your medical. Because you should have done medical in June

messco2020

Nov 12, 2019
yes i know,that is why i am confused:::
We called and they said everything appears to be fine,and they will send a request when they reach the decision

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
yes i know,that is why i am confused:::
We called and they said everything appears to be fine,and they will send a request when they reach the decision
Then it noting to worry about. These people have their ways of doing things . Lol. Just stay standby as soon you get the request you do the medical ASAP.

Stan leee

Dec 1, 2019
Hello I’m new here
I did my interview at Accra on the 21st of November
The immigration officer told me she has approved my application
Asked me to pay the permanent resident fee and then pay for biometric fee, after doing that, I got an invitation to pre arrival services on the 24th
I did my biometric on Friday
It has been updated on my timeline
whats next after getting the invitation to pre arrival services?

my application timeline is due for dec 24th 2019
They received my application dec 24 2018

will they request for my passport?

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hello I’m new here
I did my interview at Accra on the 21st of November
The immigration officer told me she has approved my application
Asked me to pay the permanent resident fee and then pay for biometric fee, after doing that, I got an invitation to pre arrival services on the 24th
I did my biometric on Friday
It has been updated on my timeline
whats next after getting the invitation to pre arrival services?

my application timeline is due for dec 24th 2019
They received my application dec 24 2018

will they request for my passport?
Congratulations!!! The next step after pre arrival is passport request. Be on the look out for your golden email. Hopefully this week you will have your passport request

Stan leee

Dec 1, 2019
Congratulations!!! The next step after pre arrival is passport request. Be on the look out for your golden email. Hopefully this week you will have your passport request
thanks I hopes so too
Me and my wife have Been waiting for a long time for this
We are hoping to spend this Xmas together but with what I have been reading on this site
It takes few weeks before your passport gets back to you
Do you know the time interval between submitting your passport and receiving it?

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
thanks I hopes so too
Me and my wife have Been waiting for a long time for this
We are hoping to spend this Xmas together but with what I have been reading on this site
It takes few weeks before your passport gets back to you
Do you know the time interval between submitting your passport and receiving it?
To get passport back is another history lol. Just send your passport ASAP when they request for it. I sent my son passport on the 19 November still waiting