+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I just want to know what's happening now, im still expecting my MR because it's now five months and five days after my AOR. Can someone tell me what's happening ?
The date is not fixed, some get it b4 the 5 months and some days after 5 months. So it depends.

themightynature

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
accra
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
12-01-2020
File Transfer...
21-01-2020
Med's Request
20-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-10-2920
I just want to know what's happening now, im still expecting my MR because it's now five months and five days after my AOR. Can someone tell me what's happening ?
Please lets us know when you get your MR, I'm December applicant, hoping to get MR in May... would like you to share your timeline with us, after you did your biometric did they write on your GCkey account biometric received? And your eligibility is it still under review cause my is still under review with background check, I just want to be sure that things are going normal on my application, lastly how many percentage are you now in your application, am 34% thanks God bless

Kimberly03

Mar 17, 2020
Please lets us know when you get your MR, I'm December applicant, hoping to get MR in May... would like you to share your timeline with us, after you did your biometric did they write on your GCkey account biometric received? And your eligibility is it still under review cause my is still under review with background check, I just want to be sure that things are going normal on my application, lastly how many percentage are you now in your application, am 34% thanks God bless
Okay.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
The Accra office is temporarily closed until further notice. :confused:
It is written on the website, when you go check with VO is open. Most of them are closed.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Its the same thing. But you dont have to believe me.
IRCC hired the 3rd party to take care of those application. It sucks its taking so long but thats what they do ‍♀.
You can also check on twitter, they mentionned they are closed. They also asked to stop the clinics to do the medical tests until further notice.

Hope this helps

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Its the same thing. But you dont have to believe me.
Lol. Even as it was written in the link u gave? They are private companies who have contract with the government of canada. Vfs for instance which is a VAC for canada also does the same services for many other countries.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Lol. Even as it was written in the link u gave? They are private companies who have contract with the government of canada. Vfs for instance which is a VAC for canada also does the same services for many other countries.
I know all that. ;)

Koranteng

Apr 12, 2020
Welcome to the 2017 and 2018 new Accra Visa Office Spousal Sponsorship Discussion Group.

Our aim is to share information and provide guidance among applicants and sponsors, with absolute inclusivity and maximum support, where differing opinions are welcomed and encouraged. There will not be any negative consquences for posting different opinions on this forum. However, we ask that discussions maintain a modicum of civility and remind posters that any disparaging posts will be flagged and brought to the attention of the webmaster.

Please feel free to contribute as little or as much as you like and/or utilize any information posted here that will make this long trying process easier to survive for all. However, for complicated issues relating to your file or when deciding on next steps it may be best to consult with a professional, rather than just following the suggestions made on this forum or taking them at face value, as keep in mind each application is different and each couple's circumstances are different.

Note that we do not and will not have a private WhatsApp chat group because it won't be useful for members who are not part of such group as they won't be privy to the useful information that is posted here. We want to make sure our discussions and information are readily and publically available.

Welcome and good luck to everyone!
Please where is the Canadian visa or embassy located in Ghana