+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Study Permit

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
One of my friends want to apply for universities here in Canada & would like to understand the current situtation. Are universties issuing admission letters at all? Are we getting through study permits. How would universities held the classes?

Await for your response.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I believe some universities are issuing an admission letter for whatever intake that is open. As per the study permit, there is now I believe 2 stages of approval. 1, you will get partial approval to take classes from your countries and once the pandemic is over, a study permit will be issued if eligibility is met. All classes are currently online, some universities only have in-person classes where labs are involved or arts etc.

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
So do you suggest applying any courses right now from other countries is a good option as by the time you complete the course you would get an work permit ?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
So do you suggest applying any courses right now from other countries is a good option as by the time you complete the course you would get an work permit ?
If the course is open, yes. But keep in mind the processing time it will take. PGWP will not be affected provided you meet the current requirements. To learn more, visit this website, it has all the information about the PGWP and Covid 19

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/temporary-residence/study-permit.html

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Can any one please suggest courses around AI/Data science currently accepting applications for fall ... thank you.