+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Processing time for EE

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
+1 to this... their call center agents are the worst human being in the entire universe... i think it's better not to have them at all cause everything they say is available in the CIC website and they cannot answer more than general information.. like.. wtf..

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hansdza said:
+1 to this... their call center agents are the worst human being in the entire universe... i think it's better not to have them at all cause everything they say is available in the CIC website and they cannot answer more than general information.. like.. wtf..

He was even refusing to tell me status of my application...would not even listen to my uci... and the automated messages i followed were to check application status!!... he was just making sure he tells me i have to wait 15 months now.....

Some of the agents are good though...so far all i have had are rude ones...two of them...

KelChiAvan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 22, 2015
Passport Req..
January 15, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Februray 03, 2016
LANDED..........
Sometime in March
sraj07 said:
you wont believe , thinking of this I got fever itself . need to take a Tylenol
Sraj u killing me with laughter... pls dont think about it... i think its not yet official. yours would be processed soon... 15months doesnt sound real to me!

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One day I was confused with the request letter from CIC. They asked for my Celpip test score. The writing was effing confusing particularly in UCI part. I was like.. did they ask my UCI number or what? and Instead of document they wrote documents. So I decided to call this moron to ask for explanation, what the heck are they asking me.

He answered, just give us what the letter say. I said wtf.. i am asking for explanation, what are you guys asking me. If I don't understand what you guys are asking how can I give what you want? wtf... what a "very helpful" call center agent... When I pushed him further, he said it is beyond the protocol, I cannot tell you anything even a simple question like this. Just standard information that is it and that's all..

Sigh..