+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR Card timeline Niagara Office

Manswa

Apr 15, 2021
I have sent my photo to the Niagara office on May 3rd.

When can expect a PR card?

Is anybody recently send photos to the Niagara Falls office

Thank you,

ankitjain2801

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
First pr card
Hi Mel ,
Just want to confirm I have sent my application last week may 17,2021 , how do we know that photos have been reached apart from delivery from Canada post because I don’t have any AOR or any update from IRCC? Any guesses ?

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Hi Mel ,
Just want to confirm I have sent my application last week may 17,2021 , how do we know that photos have been reached apart from delivery from Canada post because I don’t have any AOR or any update from IRCC? Any guesses ?
If you did tracking with Canada post then you could use that but I do not think they send AOR, I am not sure because I did not received one

JelkaZverka

Jul 14, 2021
Hello guys!
I sent my photos to Niagara office 6 weeks ago and still nothing… Can someone tell me how much more I need to wait?

minaalrubaye

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Your photos must have lost their way to the office. Please call and ask. It is impossible for them to wait that long to print it and mail it to you. It has been a while.
I actually called yesterday. They said my photos have been uploaded and they’re “verifying” my COPR. I’m not sure what the means tho. The agent explained but didnt make sense to me. I will call in two weeks again.